Lovers of nature, animals, sport, good food and good wine.
We really loved this place and Fiona, the lady who owned it, was extremely helpful and accommodating. 18 of us hired it for a stag during the Cheltenham Gold Cup weekend, as everything was booked up close to the course and a year from the event! Even though it was a few miles away from the racecourse, we’re glad we came here. I lost count of how many bedrooms there were, it really is huge! I’d certainly recommend this place to anyone staying close to Cheltenham, in large groups or small.
- If you don’t like cats or dogs then maybe not the place for you, there were plenty of them!
- Probably not best suited to stag dos as we were very concerned about breaking things and making
too much noise at 3.30am. Most likely to suit large or small groups of families
- Close to Cheltenham racecourse
- Huge, amazing home in the middle of the Cotswolds catering for plenty of people
- Probably the best breakfast spread I’ve ever had
- Fiona and the maid were brilliant, very accommodating and went out of their way for us. Fiona was keen to help in any way she could from start to finish
- Even though we told them that we’d be back at 3.30 in the morning, they were still happy to have
- Fiona even asked if we wanted copies of the racing post. Details like this made us feel very welcome
I’d definitely recommend this place to anyone looking to stay in the Cotswolds and to make use of Fiona’s hospitality and their grand home
We had a fantastic time at Withington Manor for NYE 2013. It is the most beautiful house in amazing part of the Cotswolds. The service and rooms provided by Fiona and Bruno were second to none. They were extremely hospitable and helpful. Highly recommended if you are in the area.
A really lovely venue in a beautiful village off the beaten track so you can be sure that you won't be woken up by traffic or street lights. Fiona was very helpful and we really appreciated the small touches like providing us with hot water bottles! I would definitely return.
Response from Fiona:
So glad you enjoyed your visit and I would love to welcome you back.
We loved our stay here in Fiona's manor and would have liked to stay longer. Beautiful house, garden, comfortable beds and large spacious rooms and a lovely breakfast! We could not meet Fiona, but Angie, the housekeeper, greeted us kindly. I would recommend to people who like nature, horses and enjoy a wonderful area like the Cotswolds.
Thank you very much Fiona, we had a great time at your place. Kind regards.