I am currently living in Toronto, Ontario, where I am studying nursing at the University of Toronto. When I graduate in 2014, I hope to work in a community health nursing role. In my free time, I like to read, hangout with friends and family, and exercise. I love being outside and trying new things!
My favourite books I've read are all:
- the Harry Potter series. I've read them way too many times to count!
- The Hunger Games series. I read them right before the first movie came out and they were SO different and such an interesting/creative idea.
- anything by Jodi Picoult
My top 5 places I have traveled to (in no particular order) are:
- Ocean City, New Jersey. My family and I have been going there every year since I was little. Such a fun place!
- Los Angeles, California (and all around the southern Cali area). My mom took me on a trip to the L.A. area in 2011 and it was so exciting.
- Las Vegas, Nevada. I have only been once, but my family and I have decided it will be an annual trip! I love the hot desert heat and all of the awesome restaurants, casinos, and shows to see there.
- Fort Myers, Florida. My parents have a condo there, and I just love visiting... especially during our Canadian winters.
- the Caribbean. I have been on a few cruises and gone to a few all-inclusive resorts in the Caribbean. My favourite island so far has probably been St. Maarten. However, I'm going to Jamaica in February, 2014 with my boyfriend for our anniversary and I can't wait!
As a traveling guest, I'm always very respectful of my hosts and keep my area clean. I like to pack my days of traveling full with activities so I tend to be out most of the day and evening.
Heather has completed online and offline ID verification.