Visit create.airbnb.com »
Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
J'aime les voyages, les relations humaines, la simplicité, les gens curieux et ouverts d'esprit...
Je cultive l'art du bien être!
Celine has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
Lovely spot, everything I needed supplied by Celine, even though she wasn't available to meet. I would stay again!
Great little apartment with everything you need in a fantastic location. Celine was very punctual with messages and helpful for advice. We would definitely recommend a stay here.
Celine's place was perfect for the 4 days we were in Paris.
The location was great in the heart of the Marais, very close and accessible to the Metro, boutiques, cafes, restaurants and shops.
The apartment was very clean, comfortable and felt very welcoming.
It had everything we needed for our stay in Paris.
Our train home wasn't until the evening and Celine let us store our luggage in the apartment all day which was extremely helpful.
Overall we had a very good stay in Paris and would definitely stay at Celine's again!
What a great place to stay! In the heart of Marais, near a great street with all the things you need. The apartment is nice, clean and everything you need is there. I even found an iron which I happened to need. Celine is a great host. We did not get a change to meet her. But the arrangements about the key went smoothley. Celine is easy to reach for questions or requests. I suggest this place definitely.
My girlfriend and I stayed at the apartment for 3 nights during the weekend.
Overall, the place is great. The benefits clearly surpass the disadvantages.
1. Location, Location, Location! The apartment is right in the middle of the "Le Marais" neighborhood, the street is beautiful and filled with boutique stores of all kinds: fashion, patisseries etc. During Saturday and Sunday the street filled with people of all kinds and the atmosphere is great! Restaurants, cafes, museums and tourist attractions are all within reach either by foot or by the metro (3-5 minutes walk).
2. The apartment is as seen in the pictures and clean, neat and properly equipped. The heat works perfectly, the kitchen is sufficient for a couple and it's a very comfortable apartment to hangout in, especially in relation to the apartments' size in the center of Paris.
3. We didn't meet Celine in person, but she gave us all the information we needed up front, and was promptly available during our stay over the phone or by e-mail. Moreover, she let us leave our baggage before the check-in (during the thorough(!) cleaning) and to do a late checkout. WELL APPRECIATED!
1. The shower stream is very, very low! And the bath is weirdly high - showers are not fun.
2. The bed is a bit small (I think around 1.40m), if you are used to sleep on a 1.60m or a king size bed, you'll feel the difference. It suits 2 adults exactly, without extra space for indulging.
3. Light sleepers, beware! The walls are thin, and you can hear the neighbors. We didn't mind, because we returned to the apartment really tired every day, and we are not light sleepers, but if you are, take this into account.
In the middle:
Not really a disadvantage, but worth mention.
1. There are no "Extras" which can make the apartment a bit more luxurious: there is a nesspreso machine but no capsules. No coffee, tea or milk (we left some for the lucky future guests) etc.
Again, overall, very good apartment, good value for money and would recommend it.
We enjoyed our time at Celine's lovely flat. Compact but well equipped for a weekend in Paris. Great location, easy to get around and there are some great restaurants and cafés nearby. Would recommend.
We unfortunately didn't get the chance to meet Amandine due to our late arrival and early departure but she still went out of her way to make sure that we had everything that we needed. The location of the apartment is perfect, centrally located in the Marais. It is a small studio but has everything that we needed to feel comfortable.
Celine's studio apartment was great! It is conveniently located to the Republique metro line and a short (15 min) walk to some of the major tourist attractions (Louvre, Notre-Dame...). The location to the metro line made it very easy for us to access when arriving by the Eurostar.
The neighborhood itself was nice to stay in as it was a bit less touristy. And the apartment was charming and clean. In all, I would stay here again given the opportunity.
Celine provided excellent directions for when arriving in the city and getting to the door. She was very responsive and helpful. The apartment is in an excellent location. Loved the neighborhood. Overall a comfortable stay.
This little studio is, indeed, in a perfect location. Lots of shops, restaurants, and cafes close by. A great jazz bar is practically next door. I never met Celine, but she was always a text away, and was helpful and pleasant always. I felt very safe here. It is quiet. It can feel a bit isolating once you are inside the apartment if you are traveling alone, as I was. One of the reasons I was so grateful to have Cafe Laurent next door! The location to the RER and metro systems can't be beat, so your ability to go anywhere with ease is great.
Court séjour de Céline et son amie ....elles sont sympathiques et souriantes, communicatives
Agréables à recevoir ...
Locataire direct et efficace. a recommander.
Certainly a visitor accustomed to this type of living.
è stato un piacere ospitarli
è stato un piacere ospitarli.
Sono veramente felice di aver conosciuto Celine ed il suo fidanzato due persone molto educate, simpatiche e gentili. Consiglio a tutti di riceverli perche' sono persone stupende
E' una persona molto bella educata. Simpaticissima e sono felice di essere diventato suo amico quando andrò a Parigi prenoterò nella sua bellissima casa.