Visit create.airbnb.com »
Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
Easy going and to the point. Always opened to becoming inspired.
"People spend 10% of their lives partying, so I write songs for those who spend the other 90% of their time...dealing with life."
Corey has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
Corey was a great guest. He and his friends left the apartment in an excellent condition (they even cleaned up all the dishes, carried out the trash and did the laundry!). Communication was very uncomplicated and laid-back. We are more than happy to host him in future and can highly recommend him and his friends as guests! Thanks for staying with us!!