Visit create.airbnb.com »
Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
We speak English and Russian
Costa has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
Costa left great instructions upon our arrival and made the trip very easy.
One word: AMAZING!!!!!! from the moment we arrived to the moment we left, our experience was absolutely AMAZING! The Condo was beautiful, convenient location, very clean, very comfortable, the scenery was beautiful. We will definitely be staying here again, we told all of our friend and family and even co-workers about this location. Costa- Thank you! :)
Todo estuvo muy bien, excelente localizacion y vista espectacular, muchas gracias!
The reservation was canceled 2 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Nice apartment with beautiful view. Walking to beach.
Everything went smoothly. The notes on the walls were great, and Costa is very easy to reach either by phone or text. Our family had an excellent time. The view was incredible to say the least!
Perfect place to stay... Just as described! Very nice host! Highly recommended!
Arrived to a beautiful, clean, and well stocked apartment. We spent 3 days here and we believe that staying here complimented the rest of the vacation so well that it actually made the trip feel longer and more relaxed.
По началу расстроились, потом порадовал вид из окна! Хотелось бы больше уюта. Одна спальня вполне хорошая вторая совсем не совпала с заявленной, друзьям было хорошо а мы с супругой испытывали дискомфорт. Впечатления удовлетворительные.
The apartment is very spacious and the view is breathtaking.
We could go walking to the beach, pharmacies, Starbucks and some restaurants.
There was a hair dryer available and one TV (no cable) in the living room.
The internet is good.
The down points are:
(1) the mold smell in the apartment. It was clean but moldy. Some people in my group had allergic reactions for that... So, if you are a allergic person this house is a no go! This end up ruining my night-out once I was fill up and drowsy with anti-allergic pills.
(2) The towels were clean but moist and the bed sheets smelled like it hadn't been washed at all.
(3) I don't know the fire department regulation in Sunny Isles, FL but there were no smoke detectors or fire extinguishers in the apartment. (There were sprinklers.)
(4) some things looked a little loose or poorly fixed (e.g. water tap)
(5) the hot water runs out on the 3rd bath... we had 8 people in our group... so imagine our dilemma.
(6) there were no exhaust fan in the bathrooms so always moist.
(7) I didn't use the dishwasher but the washing machine left the clothes moist (almost wet).
(8) The last, but not the least, although I asked for additional information and the host promised it to be send on the day before my arrival, the host sent it only after I remembered him at 10PM one day before my check-in. That means I didn't know the apartment number some hours before my check-in hour. What if I was going to travel by plane and would not have access to internet? That gave me a terrible felling!