Phone Number(▒▒▒) ▒▒▒- ▒▒ 98
Offline IDPersonal Info
- City University of New York- Hunter College School of Social Work
- Postgraduate Center for Mental Health (nonprofit)
- Miriam's Airbnb Symbol
I'm an enthusiastic, idealistic person who loves new experiences, a native Coloradoan who has lived in New York City for five lovely years. My favorite part about living here is being surrounded by such a rich diversity of people, food, ideas, etc.
Some of my favorite things:
- Hearing about other people's dreams (literal and figurative)
- Seeing good and bad theater and plays
- Natural beauty and physical activity
- Trashy and great novels, especially noirish detective stuff.
I cannot live without a good night's sleep, or I am a monster. But otherwise, I'm very laid back. I eat everything, and I'm up for anything!