We are both software engineers (you can find us on (website hidden)) with two daughter, 2 and 7 years old.
Grigori has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
- Grigori and his family were rarely in the apartment
- They checked out on time
- This was their first time renting on Airbnb, and it was instantly apparent that they were looking for more of a Four Seasons hotel experience, with requests for a teapot, coffee maker, extra shampoo, more cleaning, and other amenities, including bottle opener (which was in one of the drawers they did not open).
- We understand that every guest has their particulars, so we were fine going above and beyond, providing them with what they requested and more, including a Starbucks gift card, extra brand new towels, teapot, coffee maker, etc., but we did not receive a thank you.
- Washer/dryer were left covered in sand, smelly dirty diapers and other unsanitary personal products were overflowing from the bedroom trash cans.
- They made it very clear that they were unhappy and sent several condescending, curt texts.
Save yourself the hassle - Not a grateful group.
Response from Grigori:
I am happy to provide photos of the apartment to whoever is interested.