Born in Paris. International background. I like: Reading and traveling. Tasting things. Film buff. Yoga. Martial arts. The ocean. I like politeness and sincerity. I like cats. Exploring...
Maya has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
I had a great stay in New York at Maya's place. She let me pop by early in the afternoon once my flight had landed to drop my bags off, and then arranged for her roommate to let me in and pick up the key once I was finished catching up with friends that evening.
The place is as described, small but comfortable, and in a really nice quiet part of Williamsburg, super conveniently located between Driggs and Bedford. Really close to catch the subway over the Williamsburg bridge into Manhattan as well. Plus - really close to walk over the Williamsburg bridge, which is well worth doing!
Maya's roommate Leif and his girlfriend were super lovely as well. All in all a great place to stay if you have a busy agenda and are looking for a nice quiet place to rest your head.
Thanks Maya (and Leif)
I had a great stay in Maya's apartment. Maya was super helpful and friendly.
Maya is easy to communicate with, friendly and a clean considerate guest. We would be happy to host Maya again
EXTREMELY HORRIBLE NIGHTMAR!!!!!!
First EXTREMELY HORRIBLE NIGHTMARE with Maya, I feel ABSOLUTELY responsible to share this experience with future Airbnb hosts. (Even I risk having my 1st bad review after telling the truth.)
1. After all best efforts provided from us, the first email we received from her 1 week after checkout, was to reimburse her 160usd otherwise she will give us a very bad review to ruin our summer renting. (It’s a RIP-OFF to AVOID)
2. EXTREMELY DIRTY, 4 HOURS cleaning after her check-out.
3. Entering to our private sleeping place without notifying us to take my mac charge AFTER MIDNIGHT!
4. Taking common place facilities into her room without asking. (Mac charger, lamp, vase…)
5. Eating our Jam, butter etc. every morning without asking. (No breakfast included in her formula)
6. Broken the room door the day before her departure without saying sorry! We had to repair it to close the door!
7. After cooking, NO CLEANING correctly for cups, dishes, forks, toast machine…I had to re-clean them ALL once again after her check-out. (we also had to do daily double cleaning to insure an hygienic life for us and our other guests during her stay)
8. Occupy FULL kitchen + refrigerator with her staff EVERY WHERE.
9. Les toilettes were DISGUSTING after her usage.
10. No thx AT ALL to our extra kind efforts: Free pick up in city centre 3 times for Sunday, un evening et un afternoon during weektime, suggestion to lend them the thick clothes to go to Chamonix, all local advices, free drink to welcome them, accompany them on foot to go to beach for the 1st day, offer all cooking ingredients to them, help them to search all related information on the internet, lend mac charge even im using it, prepare coffee for them in the morning…
11. Unfortunately, I reached my word limit…
Conclusion: EXTRMELY DISRECOMMEND Maya to every future host, pls AVOID her, otherwise you will be REALLY WEARY of Airbnb because of her. And your apartment will be destroied by her with a reimbursement requested!!!!!! This is my ONLY BAD review to my guest, BUT with 0 exaggerations.
Karine & Patrick
I could not recommend Maya more as a friend and a host. She's trustworthy and considerate--you will be in a good hands. Also her place is lovely and at a great location! Do it!