I am from the UK but live in Spain for the past 28 years. I am self employed and work in electronics. like gardening.
We truly enjoyed our stay at this beautiful Florida villa! The game room was a dream for 6 grandkids! I wish I had had the fore sight to have the pool heated. That is the ONLY way our stay could have been better! We loved the home and it was very comfortable. As beautiful as the pictures. Easy to get to and from everywhere. I would recommend this home to EVERYONE!
It's a great house for a big family. We enjoyed our stay there. The villa is near 24hr Walmart. It is good for staying there if you want to go to Disney and universal.
Very nice community of homes. quiet.
Very nice house, like the description.
Very big house, we were there within 3 families (13people) and there were still free beds. In your free time you can swim In swimming pool, play some billard and you can do much more.
My strongly recomendation!
We had a great time at this rental vacation home; the house was really big, functional and well equipped. The whole family had lots of spaces to relax, the kids had a blast. Several grocery stores were very close to our location.
I warmly recommend this villa to everyone especially to big families who are planning to do reunion or just to bring the family together. The house is very big so everyone had his own space. When we saw the pictures of the house on the internet we were satisfied but when we got there we were overjoyed!! The children, (mine and my sibling's) were just running around screaming with joy and excitement!! Even the adults were in a kind of euphoria. The pool was of course the biggest hit!! But the playroom was never ignored either. I should never forget to give compliments to the master bedroom. I loved the soft, very good quality bed sheets they used in this room. It felt like I was sleeping on my own bed. I enjoyed my evening baths too in the spacious corner tub in the master bathroom. We had everything we needed. Grocery stores are just max 5 minutes away. The parks are so near you could even watch the fireworks by the pool area. Orlando Premium outlet is also near (22 min). Once again, thank you Geoffrey for letting us stay in your nice villa. I will definitely choose this home again on my next stay in Florida.
It's a beautiful home and there is a lot of space. I will list my pros and cons for future renters so they know what to expect. Also this might be a good opportunity for the owner/management to fix some of the issues.
- Spacious and clean
- 20 Minutes away from Disney
- Nice sized pool
- Big kitchen
- Comfortable beds
- Game room
- Couldnt set the temperature below 76 degrees and it was hot on some days. Guests should be allowed to set AC to their preference and comfort level.
- There was an issue with ants and bugs which to me shouldnt ever be the case on renting vacation home. One day we were cooking and had a small spill on the kitchen counter. In 10 minutes the entire kitchen counter was packed with tiny little ants. Gross! We found a can of RAID in the house so I am assuming this is an ongoing issue.
- Pool was nice however Hot Tub was never hot nor we were given any instructions on how to turn it on or off
- When we checked in there were several issues with cable not working, lamps not working, etc. These issues were fixed within 24 hours however it shouldnt be the case
- The quality of items in the game room is not very good
- There are other minor issues like broken frame on microwave, and TVS are old but this didnt impact us.
Lastly, I felt like that this house was not owned by a person but a management company which is fine by me but I thought AirBnb is more about the personal experience.
Although our trip turned out to be okay, fixing and taking care of these issues will make this house more appealing to future guests.
We all enjoyed our stay at your property. We had everything that we needed. The kids loved the pool. They called your house "mansion". We had a great time. Thank you.
The House war Great very Roomy any had everything you need