Offline IDDriver License
- Ben's Airbnb Symbol
These were recorded by a travelling buddy when travelling with me.
Ben's Top Ten Fiji Lines
1) Fijian Customs Lady: Where are you going? Ben: Where am I?
2) Fijians are my kind of people. I just saw a guy sleeping in a wheelbarrow.
3) Oh my God, Marin. Here they come. Lizards.
4) Ben: Is there something weird about this lighting? Me: Yeah. It's fluorescent. Ben: Thank God.
5) These people sure know how to feed you. Just enough to keep you hungry.
6) I just ate 6 whole pinapples.
7) Ben (while taking the scuba certification test): What's the answer to number twenty? Me: How are you already on twenty? Ben: I do better on tests when I don't read the questions.
8) Ben: Quick, turn on the light. Me: Again? It's only a mouse. Or, at worst, a bat. Try to get some rest. Ben: What? I'm not even thinking about that anymore.
9) My calves are so ripped from all this swimming I could kick somebody's head off.
10) I have a pair of clean white linen pants for the airplane home. No one knows how to dress for an airplane anymore. We're flying people! Take it seriously.