Phone Number(▒▒▒) ▒▒▒- ▒▒ 23
Offline IDPersonal Info
- Miami Country Day School, University of Miami, University of São Paulo, INSEAD
- Florida International University
- English, Español, Français, Português, Suomi
- Alex's Airbnb Symbol
- I advise businesses and organizations on their use of social networks and social media to build community relationships and brand.
- I serve as the Knight Foundation Innovator in Residence at the Florida International University. Students from the School of Journalism and Mass Communication, including aspiring journalists and PR professionals, explore social media topics and case studies involving online identity and expression, community engagement, brand building, and citizen journalism.
- I founded and run Countdown Institute, where children learn to code by interacting with live satellites.
- I am the co-author of “Securing The Clicks: Network Security in the Age of Social Media”, which provides companies with knowledge and actions they can put to use immediately to harden corporate networks against social media attacks. The book is published by McGraw-Hill in November, 2011
- Finally, I organize regular South Florida web and technology meetups, including The Startup Forum, BarCampMiami, MobileMondayMiami, Social Media Club South Florida, and am a founding member of RefreshMiami,
An Insead MBA, I speak English, French, Portuguese, Spanish and Finnish.