- I advise businesses and organizations on their use of social networks and social media to build community relationships and brand.
- I co-founded and currently manage a worldwide online medical community, VoxMed, an environment where healthcare professionals may discuss clinical symptoms, treatments, and prevention.
- I am the co-author of “Securing The Clicks: Network Security in the Age of Social Media”, which provides companies with knowledge and actions they can put to use immediately to harden corporate networks against social media attacks. The book is published by McGraw-Hill in November, 2011
- I am an adjunct professor at the University of Miami, where I teach a semester-long course on social media. Students from the School of Communication, including aspiring journalists and PR professionals, explore social media topics and case studies involving online identity and expression, community engagement, brand building, and citizen journalism.
- Finally, I organize regular South Florida web and technology meetups, including The Startup Forum, BarCampMiami, MobileMondayMiami, Social Media Club South Florida, and am a founding member of RefreshMiami,
An Insead MBA, I speak English, French, Portuguese, Spanish and Finnish.