I am an artist and I also do little acting. I like reading, meditating, exploring the world and enjoying all good things.
very good place, very clean & very kind...
Tihomir's place is amazing! It is well-located - close to center and main attractions. His place is warm and cozy. Tihomir was very helpful and gave us great recommendations for Croatian food to try.
Nice apartment, great location close to center, within easy walking distance to main sights, cafes, supermarkets, bars, etc. Tihomir is a friendly and accommodating host.
Excellent value place in the very centre of Zagreb. Nice, cosy and truly a bohemian place :)
Definitely a recommend.
Tihomir's place is excellent, nice, cosy, in the very center of Zagreb. Tihomir is great. Smiling and helpful. Recommended.
We enjoyed staying in the Attic apartment, and it really helped us get the most of our time in Zagreb.
- Tihomir responded to us very quickly, was good and clear in his communications, and was welcoming when we arrived. It was raining hard when we got to the attic, and he provided us with a hairdryer straight away. The heater was on, and there were fresh, clean towels.
- The flat is larger then I expected, and the bed now has a two-part frame, rather than a ground-level mattress. The huge built-in bookshelf is a nice cosy feature, with lots of interesting-looking books, local guides, brochures, some dvds, artwork, etc. There are more books on the shelves, so it looks less bare than in the photos.
- The kitchen is basic but perfectly adequate for a short stay - there's a twin hob, a fridge, tables and chairs, utensils, sink, kettle, glasses, tea, coffee, and basic condiments.
- Heating is provided by a moveable electric heater, which looks reasonably new - it's very effective, and we used it to heat the room and dry some of our clothes.
- The bed was comfy, and the bedding and the towels were clean.
- Brilliant location, directly in the city centre and minutes away from the heart of the Upper Town, churches, the market, bars, cafes, shops, etc. Nice traditional entrance off an interesting street, behind a secure metal gate, up several flights of stairs. Quiet - little noise for a city centre. Private.
- OK, the bathroom is tiny, with barely enough room to turn around - but this isn't really a problem if you don't want it to be. We used the toilet, we showered. Not having a sink isn't such a big deal, as the kitchen has one. Personally, I found it easier to use the taps in the shower - no big deal.
- The decor is nice, but watch out for some creaky floorboards and more rough-and-ready features. I can't say it bothered me too much, and if you are exploring Zagreb instead of analyzing the place, then it won't bother you either.
- My only criticism is that the place really could have been cleaner. Sorry, man, but it's true - 15 minutes with a duster and a vacuum would have made a big difference. OK, so it was mostly in the corners, and under the bed, but still, it was quite thick. I think maybe this was because it was low season for visitors & we booked at short notice - I'm sure Tihomir will improve on this.
All in all - a nice stay in a cosy, unusual, quirky attic studio that is quite fun and very convenient for the city centre. It's definitely more authentic and interesting than a bland hotel room. We enjoyed our stay, and would probably stay again.
Very good value accommodation. Smack in the centre of Zagreb and Tihomir gave us some good tips on where to get the best coffee and food.
The reservation was canceled 15 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Tihomir è un ottimo padrone di casa, gentile e disponibile. La stanza molto carina, anche se un pò sporca, ma per una notte andava benissimo.
the location is superb but the flat is in a very poor condition.There are lots of the belongings from the (website hidden) is like you stay in your friend house and it was not clean.The owners are very nice but
if they clean thier place it will be a lot better.We didn't mind it's in a social house for poor people but the cleanliness is zero
Tihomir is a great, witty and passionate human being and friend, and knows the city of Zagreb extremely well - its cultural scene, places of interest, best cafes, clubs and meeting spots. In addition to that, his arty place is located in the heart of it.
He is a good friend. Very honest and truthful person. Amazing personality with free spirit. Very witty and smart. ;)