Visit create.airbnb.com »
Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted community, and it doesn’t go unnoticed!
Hi, I'm Taiwanese work in HK. I usually travel between Taiwan and HK.
My place are all private apartment. For easier arrangement, Please call 30 mins before you check in.
Carlson has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
My husband and I enjoyed our 3-night stay in this apartment. We were met by Carlson's assistant, Tess, even if we arrived at 1 in the morning due to flight delays. The place was very clean and looked exactly like it did in the photos. We appreciated how towels, slippers, and even basic toiletries were provided. The wifi connection was very helpful. The neighborhood was a good one, just a few steps away from Empire Hotel and Luxe Manor, and 5-10-minute walk to both Tsim Sha Tsui and Jordan stations. Walking distance also to Temple Street and about a 30-minute walk to the harbor. Communication with Carlon was always quick and hassle-free. We noticed that the airconditioner's thermostat was a bit off, but it cooled the room enough to keep us comfortable throughout. Would recommend this place to friends.
nice room with excellent location, the air-conditioning's not working very well, but it's okay with HK's temperature these days. For those without any experience one airbnb: just don't go before 12 o'clock since there's no storage place.>///
- Great location! Really close to Tsim Sha Tsui station, walking distance to the ferry terminal as well.
- Extremely easy access from/to airport by public transportation.
- The apartment is small, which was not a problem. It is exactly as shown on pictures and good for 2.
- Stayed for 11 days and had the apartment was cleaned twice with towels and bed sheets changed.
- Since the router is located inside another apartment, WiFi signal is TERRIBLE. You have to stand right next to the mirror wall to reach some signal or walk downstairs and stand by the neighbor's door for a full signal.
- Even though the apartment is very small, air conditioning was not refrigerating well. It was set to the minimum (16°C) and it was still uncomfortable after sunset and just ok during the night.
- Be advised the building has an elevator but still you will have to walk down a set of stairs.
- I've contacted both Carlson and the cleaning lady about issues mentioned above.
For the WiFi I was told to stay close to the wall. As for the air conditioning, it was supposedly in a wrong configuration, what was not the case because the cleaning lady checked herself and it was still not working well enough.
Overall I would RECOMMEND Carlson's place since I believe the issues can be solved easily. A wifi signal duplicator and air conditioning maintenance will take care of it.
This was my first experience with using Airbnb, and I was thoroughly impressed with the experience. Carlson, and his assistant Tess, were very friendly and helpful hosts, which was a great compliment to my trip. Both were very accessible via the Airbnb app, as well as SMS. The apartment itself was in great condition, and was a very comfortable spot to relax and unwind at the end of the day. Towels and bed linens were provided, and the apartment was serviced every few days, with fresh towels and restocked toiletries. The apartment also included a washing machine, hot-plate, microwave, water boiler, and kitchenware. Plenty of living space and storage space within the studio apartment, which was larger than most hotel rooms. The location of the apartment was perfect, being just a 5 minute walk to the Austin MTR station, and a 10 minute walk to both Jordan and Kowloon stations, as well as the Elements shopping centre. In sum, I was very pleased with my experience, as well as the professionalism and courtesy of Carlson and Tess. They were great to deal with. I would most definitely recommend Carlson as a host to travelers visiting Hong Kong.
房间位置确实方便 离柯士甸地铁站超近 不过那条线不往南走啊 所以要买买买的话 要么多走点路 要么多倒几站～
房间不大 但是香港哪里有大房间呢～ 什么设施都齐备就很好啦～
The apartment is really nice for short stay if u don't mind there's maintenance of exterior wall outside.