Response from Antoine:
- The AC is working. When Roberto complained about the AC I had the maintenance come right away. I do not know if it is true that the AC stopped working, as it was working on Roberto's check-in, the maintenance did not do any repair, and the AC is working fine now.
- The apartment is cleaned between each guests, and Roberto had no complaint regarding cleanliness on his check-in. If he had any complaint regarding cleanliness the cleaning ladies could have came back.
- Guests are not allowed to smoke in the apartment, if it smelled smokey this is because of the previous guests. However it seems very unlikely that the apartment smelled smokey as the previous guests left 4 days before Roberto's arrival, and no one stayed there until the cleaning ladies came to clean the apartment for Roberto's arrival.
- The apartment is and has always been advertised as having one bathroom. Roberto did not ask for 2 bathrooms, he is claiming the apartment was advertised as having 2 bathrooms.
Response from Antoine:
The general rule is that the new guest can access the apartment after 12, and the previous guest can stay until 12.
However I try to arrange every guest by letting previous guests store their luggages in the apartment until the time of their flights, and letting new guests drop their luggages in the apartment upon arrival.
- CHECK-IN : Vania arrived 6 hours before the time she gave me (1pm instead of 7pm). The previous guests told me they would pack their luggages in the morning and store it in the apartment until 2pm. As I thought Vania would be happy to be able to access the apartment earlier, I let her check-in on her arrival and, after talking with the previous guest by phone, I entered the apartment with her. I did not think seeing the luggages of the previous guests in the living room would have been an unpleasant experience for her.
- CHECK-OUT : I asked Vania to check-out at 3pm as the next guests were supposed to check-in at 4pm. The next guests arrived 1 hour earlier and I entered with them the apartment at 3pm. Vania and her family were gone, and they had not packed yet. The new guests were shocked to see the apartment in such a mess and went to eat, saying they would be back at 4. Vania showed up 30 minutes later and packed, living the apartment around 4pm. I was not rude to Vania and did not rush her out, but I did tell her that the next guests would be back at 4pm.