Easy Going and flexible, just be clear. and straightforward
Great host, great location, great building. All around great experience, would recommend anytime!
I contacted Rami the night before my wife and I intended to return to NYC on an east coast vacation. Rami explained that due to the last minute nature of our inquiry, he'd have to raise the rate significantly to accommodate us. We were agreeable to the rate increase, but I expressed specific concern about the sleeping accommodations. I messaged Rami that my pregnant wife and I required at least a queen sized bed and that from the photos he had posted it appeared that he couldn't provide that. Rami responded that not only did he have a queen sized bed, but that it was a king sized bed (along with a queen sized sofa and an inflatable). When we arrived, we were shocked to find a twin sized bed and a foam cushion in the shape of a couch (like a futon with no frame). This "couch" was a full size. It was reminiscent of a college dorm room. We immediately contacted Rami, who took several hours to respond, assuring us that he had represented himself and his accommodations accurately. He then reiterated multiple times that the twin was a King. Finally, he stated that the photos were what mattered, regardless of what he had written to the contrary. Needless to say, we contacted airbnb for help and booked a hotel. Fortunately, the airbnb staff was very helpful. The irony of the situation is that Rami's apartment is in an excellent location and while a remarkably small studio, has a beautiful view. If Rami were to put a Murphy bed into the apartment and a decent sofa, he'd have a nice offer. Unfortunately, his conduct was so reprehensible that I can only state: buyer beware.
The apartment :
- Great location in lower manhattan , less than two minutes from metro line 1 ( Rector St). If you wish to take other metro line , no worries - there are 6 metro stations within 4-10 minutes walking.
- Wonderful view of the Hudson river from the 24th floor.
- The building has a free luxury gym , we realy enjoyed it. They serve free full breakfast in sunday .
- The apartment had a well equipped kitchen.
About the host , Rami:
- He answered all our question quickly and
- He gave a very reasonable price.
- He knew we had a long journey to NYC so he left us cold water in the fridge. It was actually more that 20 (!) bottles that we used during our stay. It's those little thigs that make your stay perfect.
The bottom line - I will definitely stay there agian and recommend others to do so.
Was Great meeting Rami and him taking me through the apartment and only a phone call away.
I loved he apartment, spacious and unbelievable views,and location was brilliant. To be on a subway within 3 minutes from the apartment was brilliant. Full gym in the building!
Thank you Rami ...I will be back!
A good host and a good location in a lower Manhattan near Wall Street. We missed the internet, but it is available in public lounge. Nice view from 24th floor, especially during a sunset :)
Rami stayed for a few nights at my apartment. He was an excellent guest - very friendly and respectful. I highly recommend him to other hosts.
Terrific guests. We had a power outage the first night and they were very understanding. Highly recommend them to other hosts!