Visit create.airbnb.com »
Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
I am a student in Berlin. Love to travel and see new cities. I am looking forward to meeting you!
Stiliyan has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
- studio looks like someone lives in it when it's not rented to guests, it was clear that some of the owners things were left there (ex. shoes, workout gear, food in fridge)
- the couch and bathroom looked dirty, so make sure to ask for updated pictures of those areas
- the oven was really dirty with oil and other things from cooking. it wasn't cleaned for us
- NOT a non-smoking studio (it's our own fault for not asking beforehand)
- great location, a couple of blocks away from Potsdamer Platz
- Stiliyan responded quickly back to my questions
- he also was very friendly and was willing to help me as best he can
- Stiliyan didn't have the internet code with him when we first met, so he sent it to me back the same day I requested it. He sent it to me quickly, which was nice.
Stiliyan's place was basic, but exactly what two guys backpacking through Europe needed. It's fairly central, we had no trouble getting around, or even getting back after the u-bahn stopped for the evening. He is a good guy, very helpful. I would definitely stay here again.