Firstly, I had to take Will to Airbnb resolutions for staying longer in my flat and not paying. Airbnb sided with me. Even after sending a friend to evict him (I was in Asia) we allowed him to stay one more night as a courtesy because he had his son with him. No good deed goes unpunished.
* I make sure my studio is very clean and comfortable for my guests. I asked Will several times if everything was ok and why he wasn't paying, he never mentioned anything until after in this review after I evicted him. If my guests have any problems, I react right away. My building is old 1920's era, but my studio is not dirty.
* Will left a mess. He left dirty dishes in the sink and food out. I had my place cleaned up upon his leaving. Also, fun fact, Will kept asking the cleaning fee to be waived -which I did.
* Re noise and neighborhood: My studio is in the center of a Major Metro area. It is clearly indicated on the map where my neighborhood is. If you are the type of person with unreasonable expectations that a million people be quiet around your schedule, this city is not for you.
* My studio is on the top floor and in the back corner, away from the street, about as quiet as you can get in this building.
* I do not want you paying thru PayPal nor do I want you to book 2 nights and show up with cash to pay the rest of the week and be $13 short and just ask me to forget about it. I did this w/ Will and it just caused problems. Airbnb has a good system, please use it.
* I didn't leave you a good review Will, you are a dishonest person and Airbnb is built around trust.