Heres the shortlist...
- Travelled to over 30 countries worldwide
- Worked as an outback tour guide in Central Australia (Ayers Rock)
- currently work (email hidden) in Victoria ( GOR, Phillip Island, Winery Tours)
- Operate a Sustainability Consultancy practice ( Climate change etc.)
- Play Didgeridoo & African drums ( drums not in the house ...aha)
- Keen biker and jogging
- Love my tennis and most sports with a ball
Im a very relaxed, chilled out guy who loves to meet new people and discuss interesting topics and ideas. Im a great host having entertained and guided literally thousands of people from every corner of the planet. i know its important for you to settle in quickly and get the most out of your time so i can suggest itineraries, tours, places to go, eat and explore this fantastic city / state of ours.
I spend a lot of my time at my partners place which is 5 minutes away so you will get the place to yourself most times. When home i enjoy to cook and i also work from home 2-3 days a week as a Sustainability Consultant. The work is silent and i work either in my room or the main room. You are free to do as you like, watch TV, although im not someone who slumps in front of the TV all night. Good movies yes.
If you need a laptop to use i have a spare old Toshiba which you are welcome to and the Wifi is free so connect away.
I hope yo make your stay enjoyable and look forward to sharing this great suburb and city with you.
Samir has completed online and offline ID verification.