Visit create.airbnb.com »
Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
Marwa has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
logement bien situé, mais personne pour donner un minimum d'info. Le ménage laisse à désirer, la salle de bains n'est pas nette.le prix de la femme de ménage, invisible est exhorbitant.
Marwa was very helpful in the whole process. She was patient and answered any question that I had. The place was exactly as expected and the neighborhood was excellent. Had some small troubles with the wifi but it wasn't that big of a concern for me so I did not pursue a solution.
The location was excellent but the pictures of the place and the description told a different story from reality. We rented this place with TV service and wifi service in mind. We actually needed to work during our vacation and really needed the wifi. But we were told that TV didn't work and the host asked us to check the amenities section under the listing (which she had already changed to exclude TV despite the fact it was listed when we rented it). Then she asked us to connect to the "free-wifi" service which was not working. She bought us Orange wifi service but it only came with 500mb quota. The bedding and towels were very old and somewhat unusable. The refrigerator was left unclean with moldy cheese and expired milk inside. All is all, it was not a very good experience because we felt we didn't get what we paid for (nearly Euro150 per night). It's a good location and good apartment but I don't believe it was worth the price we paid for. I STRONGLY advise potential guests to look and compare before committing to this place.
I had a very good experience for 4 nights at Marwa's place.
The flat is very nice, clean and extremely well located.
Marwa was a very nice host and the communication was very efficient !
DO ***NOT*** RENT THIS PLACE!!!
Not unless you wish to spoil your time in Paris dealing with an irresponsible, unprofessional, spoiled brat. We had trouble long before we even arrived in Paris.
1. CANCELLATION POLICY. Marwa apparently always has a strict cancellation policy. But when we booked, the listing said ‘flexible’. She claimed to have changed it temporarily for a guest, and to have forgotten to change it back before we booked. So she wanted us to be responsible for her forgetfulness, rather than keep to the terms of her contract. An endless stream of over-the-top French drama emails followed, & the Airbnb people had to (website hidden). Just before we arrived, Marwa told us that her TV had broken down & so she asked us whether we really needed a TV. Normally I would not care, but the World Cup was going on and we wanted to watch the games—some were late at night, & the bars in the area all closed by midnight. Instead of leaving the TV where it was, and finding herself one, she took away the TV before we arrived, and told us she would try to borrow one from a friend, and it would be there the next day. So she inconvenienced us, and we had to meet her at the place at 9pm, when we wanted already to be having dinner so we could watch the world cup game at 10pm. She was late 15 min, we went down to eat across the street so as not to miss her, and she arrived as we were ordering. My husband went upstairs with them, and spent 30 minutes with them trying to make the darn TV work. By the time he came back downstairs, we had 15 min to eat before heading over to the sports bar. The TV NEVER WORKED.
3. WI-FI. Another listed item was wi-fi internet. One would think this meant her own wi-fi, in her apartment. No such luck. She told us to use the free, city-sponsored wi-fi—the one that moves at a snail pace, when it connects at all--mostly it didn't. I was in Paris partly for work, and had many important matters to handle via email while away, so this was an extremely inconvenient setback.
4. LAUNDRY. We arrived at the apartment to see her laundry being washed in the machine. It went on for two hours. We expected to do our own laundry upon arrival because we had already been traveling for a week. We did not expect to have to deal with her laundry instead. There was no detergent at all. The drier was so full of lint it could easily have caused a fire.
5. CLEANING. Do not believe that she has a cleaning lady come to the apartment before guests arrive.
6. RESTAURANT DOWNSTAIRS. The smell of cooking oils and such was a constant in the apartment (which doesn’t smell so great to begin with) when the restaurant was open.
Sans avoir eu l'occasion de rencontrer Marwa, je tiens cependant à la remercier pour sa disponibilité à répondre à toutes mes questions. L'appartement est excellemment situé, propre et confortable. Il a tout à fait correspondu à nos attentes et à sa description sur le site. Le seul bémol pour nous a été la connexion internet, mais il est vrai que l'on n'a pas relancé Marwa sur le sujet vu qu'on y restait qu'une journée.
I stayed in Marwa's flat in June with my daughter. The flat was in a perfect location. Right next to the metro and easy walk to everything. The location became even more important when there was a taxi strike and rail strike on the same day. There are several restaurants right on the street and right around the corner from rue de Rivoli. Marwa was very easy to communicate with and responded quickly whenever we had a question. Thanks Marwa for a delightful trip to Paris.
The place is very nice and we enjoyed our stay a lot