Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
I love traveling the world
Noreen has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
From start to finish it was a smooth and enjoyable experience. Noreen provided everything we needed prior to our visit, I got the entry code well ahead of arrival. The house was better than it looks in the pictures and had everything we needed for a weekend. It was very clean and comfy. Check in and checkout were seamless, I will definitely book this again for our trip next year. Thanks to everyone for making my trip enjoyable and relaxing.
James! Thank you so much for staying with us! We are glad you found us on Airbnb. We hope you come back to visit n the future! :)
We really enjoyed our stay. Thanks to Noreen for the hospitality. Here are the details if anyone is interested:
1. The cabin is great -- large, three-stories, comfortable, two great balconies overlooking the smokey mountains (one with a hot tub!), billiards table, and two jacuzzi tubs. Two bathrooms -- one in each of the two bedrooms -- but no common-space bathroom.
2. Driving to the cabin takes you up a mountain road -- it's safe, but if you get nervous driving uphill, try to arrive before nightfall on your first day.
3. The cabin includes all the dish and cookware you'll need for cooking/eating, but zero kitchen staples such as salt, pepper, sugar, or coffee filters. If you plan on cooking, stop by the Food City at the bottom of the mountain to pick up supplies.
4. Be advised that the tap water has a fairly noticeable sulfur odor and very slight taste. You may want to buy bottled water to drink or cook with. We don't blame the renters, of course! It's likely a trait of the local water supply.
5. There's a charcoal grill, but no charcoal or matches. Again, stop by the Food City if you plan to BBQ.
6. Internet -- works very well! Wi-fi and a Verizon LTE connection is available for renters. Well done!
7. The TV in the living room includes a Chromecast! Very nice touch for renters in 2015.
8. The cabin is very close to all Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg have to offer. Likewise, the federal park is only a short drive away. Lots to do nearby! And be sure to check out the park. It's really quite amazing.
9. Only one critique to the cabin and its accommodations -- the two beds are fairly average. Not the most comfortable we've ever slept on.
1. Noreen is great -- helpful, nice, and quick to respond with information, directions, and suggestions. A+.
2. There was a snafu with the code to unlock the door when we first arrived. It was late. We called the emergency line and it was answered immediately and our problem was solved within minutes. Another A+.
A reasonable price for a great cabin, in the mountains, near a lot of fun activities and things to do. We recommend it to friends and particularly friends with families.
Noreen and her team were professional and prompt. Well done. We had a great weekend in Tennessee.
This was my first time with Air bnb. Noreen was fine and very easy, everything went smoothly. She had books with all the info available and discounts and fliers for the area. Everyone enjoyed the stay. Lots of space, fully stocked. The area is safe, and conveniently located to everything we wanted to experience. I highly recommend this cabin! Go have a great time in the Smoky Mountains!! You wont regret it!!:)
Mary! Thank you so much for staying with us! We are glad you found us on Airbnb. We hope you come back to visit n the future! :)
We absolutely loved our time at the cabin! Kitchen was fully stocked, the hot tub was great and it was clean and decorated beautifully. I will definitely rent though Skye reality in the future.
The place was just as shown and a really nice place for a couple to spend time together. We were cancelled on last minute by another listing and Rene from skye realty and rentals went above and beyond to help us find a new place to stay on short notice. I would recommend the listing for those looking to have a secluded getaway and would definitely go back myself!
Ben, we were so happy to have you with us, and you are on top of The Best Guest List!! Thanks for your patience during the Winter Storm, we really do hope to have you stay with us again! Please come back soon.... :)
The house was beautiful and a great location in Pigeon Forge. We were a smaller family renting the home but as a larger group I can see where you can still have your privacy in this perfectly laid back home. Separate fireplaces and entertaining areas split between upstairs and downstairs made it the perfect getaway for the kids as well as the adults to have their own time. The hot tub is a great spot to relax after the hustle and bustle of Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge. Impeccably clean, enough linens and dishes for a house of this size, and a wonderfully accommodating host, I would recommend the house to anyone.
We are so happy that you enjoyed your time with us! Thank you for your glowing review and your recommendation, Katie. Please come back again, we look forward to it!
Very nice stay. Really cozy home with all appliances needed. Very well maintained home. Noreen left very detailed instructions and we spent a lovely Christmas vacation.
Noreen was a great host and always was there when I had questions or issues. She made sure our stay was one to remember. Thank you again, Noreen.
My friend and I absolutely loved this cabin. It's kind of hard to get to, and a little scary going down the curvy roads at night. I would suggest getting there before it gets dark. The hot tub was great, and the fireplace was so nice. I will be coming back to stay here one day, it was like a home away from home.
We are so glad you had a great time! We look forward to your stay again!
Wonderful stay! Peaceful and relaxing.
Noreen and her cute daughter were a real pleasure to have around. I love children and so it was a very nice change to have a little girl running around for 2 days. I also very much enjoyed my conversations with Noreen. I hope they will come back so we can see each other again.