- LL.M in International Law at the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies (IHEID, Geneva); Graduate Diploma in International Law and a Double degree in Law & Arts (International Studies) from the University of Melbourne
- English, 中文
- Elva's Airbnb Symbol
I am from the PR China but have been living in Australia (mainly Melbourne) for over 10 years. I moved to Geneva in July 2013 and lived there for 18months, and I was very grateful for the opportunity to travel to as many European cities/countries as possible (whenever I had time away from my studies and a bit money).
I consider myself as someone who is friendly, mature and responsible. When I was living in Australia, I was mostly in sharing-flats. Therefore, I understand fully the importance of respecting others.
Also I see myself as a global citizen, and I believe that we are all connected beyond our race, nationality, color, religion and gender.
If you ask me my favorite places that I have been to:
1. South Island of New Zealand; 2. Lisbon; 3: Florence, Budapest and Vienna
My Dream Trips:
1. Iceland to catch the Northern Light;
2. Norway to swim with Orcas;
3. Peru for the Inca Trail and Machu Picchu
Interests: travel, nature exploring and mindfulness/meditation.