Visit create.airbnb.com »
Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
Outgoing and active I enjoy a variety of things
John has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
The space was as advertised, clean, comfortable and great for a trip to the Rose Bowl . . . an easy walk to the stadium. John was responsive to questions and attentive left detailed information sheet anticipating any needs in advance. Great time, thanks John.
Very clean apartment. Perfect for any Rose Bowl event!
After walking two blocks we found ourselves with thousands of other concert attendees walking from their parked cars.
Total walk is 20 minutes, and only two blocks are off the beaten path.
We stayed at John's place for the Rose Bowl and it was perfect. Really nice one bedroom with everything we needed. Easy walk to the Rose Bowl and old town Pasadena. Area was quiet. John thought of everything for us so it made a quick trip really easy. I'd recommend his place to any of my friends!
Great apartment and wonderful hosts.
1. Jenn and John were very accommodating and responsive.
2. The apt. is fantastic --- pristine condition and spotless on arrival with a wonderful clean scent.
3. Upon arrival, hosts left a holiday bottle of prosecco and Martinelli's sparking cider (I rented during the holiday season).
4. Thoughtful set of toiletry items and bath linens at bathroom.
5. Amenities include private off-street parking, wifi, netflix and cable, as well as superb washer-dryer and an excellent kitchen.
6. Bed and sheets comfortable.
Enjoyed excellent and restful stay. Would consider staying again if the hosts would have me. Location is in up-and-coming neighborhood (immediate area isn't charming and most vendors in nearby strip mall accept food stamps), not for everyone, but relatively convenient to freeway and other more affluent areas of Pasadena and spacious/comfortable apt and gracious and organized hosts who are on top of things.
John and his guest would be welcome back any time. Quiet, respectful, recommended.