Sinds 10 jaar wonen wij met veel plezier in Cavillargues. We heten u van harte welkom!
Ha sido una estancia muy agradable en todos los sentidos. El estudio dentro de la casa perfecto, reformado con mucho gusto y con todo lo que se necesite! Cécilia y Marten adorables, muy buenas personas, discretas y disponibles. El pueblecito de Cavillargues una monada y muy tranquilo y un buen punto de partida para muchas visitas por la región!
Nous avons passé un séjour très agréable dans tous les sens. Le studio dans la maison parfait, rénové avec beaucoup de goût et avec tout ce qu'on a besoin! Cécilia et Martin adorables, très gentils, discrets et disponibles. Le petit village de Cavillargues très chou, très tranquille et un bon point de départ pour visiter plein de choses dans la région!
Charmant petit appartement dans un village très tranquille... L'hôte est accueillante et discrète. Séjour très agréable.
Cécile and Marten's place is the nicest little spot you could hope for, in a sweet little village.
Cécile was very kind to us, without being intrusive.
They offer a very nice, fully and well equipped appartment in the middle of Cavillargues, where we instantly felt at home.
Great experience ! We really enjoyed ! Thank you !
Beautiful apartment in a tiny village. We had a lovely time there and had everything we needed. The space was well thought out and cared for. Cécile was available to answer all our questions.
I had a very positive experience at Cecile and Marten's place. The charming suite is attached to their home, so it gives you all the privacy you need, but they are right there at the ring of a bell if you need anything.
- Quaint and charming suite with lots of rustic character
- Amazing bathtub to soak in (one of my favourite aspects)
- Comfortable bed, warm and cozy with my stay being in Autumn
- Charming small village with a few local shops (butcher & bakery were my favourite)
- An easy drive from Nimes - (I had a navigation system in my car)
- Cecile and Marten were so friendly, kind and positive. They ensured I had everything I needed, and were flexible on check in and check out times
- The suite had everything I needed to cook my own meals
- A great location to tour around the country side and see other small villages.
- Easy, free parking for a car
(it was everything I had hoped for... and more!)
Tips for other travelers:
- you'll need a car to get to this location
- quiet, small village - so make sure this is the type of environment you are looking for (I loved it!)
- no grocery store in the village so be sure to go elsewhere to stock up on supplies if eating in
I hope to come back in the years to come! I loved it that much.
Response from Marten En Cécile:
Actually there is a little grocery store. It has everything you neeed, but it's a limited selection....
Cecile and Marten's gite is really lovely. It has everything you need and is more than comfortable. Very clean and cosy. The town of Cavillargues is very pretty. It has all the basic facilities you need but if you are looking for somewhere with a lot going on...this might be a bit too quiet for you. There are towns near by, such as Bagnol sur Ceze and Uzes, that are bigger and have more of a buzz. However, if you are looking for a very chilled out, traditional French experience, then Cavillargues is perfect. The location is perfect for taking day trips out to nearby towns and attractions - both the Gard Region and Provence are beautiful. Some highlights were Uzes, Roque sur Ceze, Aix en Provence & Bonnieux. Cecile and Marten were terrific hosts. Always available and very helpful but in no way intrusive. We very much enjoyed our time in their gite!
We had a great time in Marten and Cécile's studio in Cavillargues!
The apartment is very nice and well equipped. We especially enjoyed the beautiful bathroom and the possibility of having all meals outside.
The village of Cavillargues is pretty and it's lovely to enjoy a chilled glass of rosé at the local bar under the plane trees before dinner.
The surroundings are beautiful and there are lots of places worth visiting (the village of Lussan, the beautiful Concluses...). There are also several domaines (vineyards) that you can visit and where you can taste and buy their wine.
The reservation was canceled 29 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.