A typical weekday in my shoes includes:
- singing in my head to old+new jams while commuting through the beautiful SF via bus and train
- driving a web-development team for a startup company
- enjoying a sunset dinner with my wife from the windows of our apartment
- chatting and rock climbing with friends @ Planet Granite in the Presidio
- reading and pondering the purpose of life as I fall asleep to do it all over again
As newly weds (1 year and going strong!), my wife and I are always looking for new ways to explore this wonderful world we live in. Our favorite way to explore the world is to really become engulfed in the city/country's culture. So what better way than AirBNB!
Just as we expect from our guests, we treat the places we stay in as our own - with caring and respect. But don't worry...I'm clumsy too! I hope not to accidentally spill anything, but traversing the hills of SF is exhausting. Also, food coma causes the senses to fade, right? Whatever the case, stuff happens. But you can expect me to cleanup or otherwise be honest if stuff hits the fan.
Still reading? You're the same way, also? Great! It seems like you would make an excellent guest/host!
I'm an open book, so feel free to send me a message anytime.