im a 34 year old yorkshireman who's likes are as follows and in no particular order:
1. sport. its more often watching than playing these days. football has always been my favourite. tennis and boxing come close. i used to run quite a bit. my last marathon was New York in 2010.
2. music. can you really waste your youth in record shops? you can certainly spend a lot of time in them. the process is much more convenient these days. used to prefer electronic music, but now more into my bands. favourite recent (ish) album? tame impala: lonerism.
3. food. spicy indian food is my current favourite. i love a curry. thai food is also great.
4. red wine. generally preferring italian and south american at the minute. starting to get fussy, although im nowhere near being a snob yet.
5. getting out and about. or rather; not being stuck indoors. even if the weathers not the best.
6. an afternoon snooze.
what else? im pretty easy going and always upbeat. i prefer holidays where i can get out and have a good look around. where every days different. city beak or countryside. a nightmare holiday would be 2 weeks in the same hotel around the same pool. my favourite cities are Berlin, New York and London.
i dont smoke. i like animals. im not allergic to things. think thats it really.
Steven has completed online and offline ID verification.