Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
I am from Finland.I love dancing,swimming and yoga.
Anneli has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
Beautiful location and view, very easy walk into main part of town. there must be quite a few rooms, as our room was on ground floor and different from photos shown, but the room was all self contained, clean and comfortable (with en suite in room). Didn't get to meet Anneli, but there was someone there at all times to assist if needed.
Very nice room with a great view on the Marina.
We had access to all equipments of the house we needed (extra fan, kitchen, fridge, washer)
Excellent stay in Port Antonio!
Anneli was not there during our stay, but her husband was. We had a great stay here.
- LOCATION, it's perfectly located. Very central on top of a hill with a stunning view!! There is a busstop within 5 min walk, with buses that go to the east and even to Kingston.
- Clean and spacy room with integrated shower and toilet. The view from the room is also beautiful
- Nice and comfy bed
- General kitchen, which can be used by guests, it's not special and only has the basics, but at least you have the option to make your own breakfast
- Wi-Fi reception is very bad, we repeatedly could not connect to the network, probably because the router is downstairs and the signal couldn't get through our floor properly
- The shower didn't work properly, the tap provides hot water in bursts, which causes the shower to be too hot one second, and too cold one second (email hidden)is wasn't a big problem though, because it is very hot in Jamaica and a cold shower is actually something you look forward to every day (also because the water never is really cold in Jamaica, always a little mild).
All-in-all, this is a recommended place to stay in Port Antonio if you are looking for a central but quiet street and a stunning view.
Hint: go to THE ITALIAN JOB for dinner or lunch. It is a 5-10 min walk down the road and has delicious Italian food for reasonable prices.
We spent five wonderful days in Finjam! The house is located right next to the center of Port Antonio, our room was practical and nice plus a big balcony only for us during our stay. Anneli and Tony are really nice and helpful, they gave us lots of great tips what to do and where to go in Portland. I'd recommend Finjam and Port Antonio to anyone travelling Jamaica :)
Had a ball! Was only meant to stay 3 nights n ended up staying 6. Anneli was great and very helpful, her house is set up great for guests and in perfect location close to town. Enjoyed every minute of it, by far the best spot in Jamaica.
Really enjoyed our stay at FinJam.
Anneli is a really nice host and very helpful.
The room upstairs are really nice, the location in Port Antonio is a good one and the price for such clean, nice rooms is very low.
Anneli was a wonderful host and runs an absolutely gorgeous guesthouse. the location is great and very convenient. she was always available and kind. every time i was in port antonio, i stayed at finjam!
Anneli was kind and helpful and a perfect hostess.
We had a wonderful week in Finjam Cottage. Anneli welcomed us very friendly and gave us many good ideas where to go and what to do. The cottage is located on a hill with view to the ocean and very close to Port Antonio's city centre from where it's easy to jump on one of the route taxis and go to one of the wonderful beaches surrounding Port A. The rooms are clean and nicely decorated with lots of wood. The Errol
Flynn properties are very close aswell. All together we had a very nice stay with Anneli. Highly recommendable!
aneli and toni were very friendly hosts. we could even use their kitchen. the room was very clean and we spent a copule of hours at the big balkony (with red stripe) i definetely would recommend it, if you want to stay 1minute next to the town center. than thats the perfect accomodation.