Visit create.airbnb.com »
Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
Ciao sono Andrea,
venite a visitare Palermo una città piena di fascino !!!!
Andrea has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
L'appartement est propre, très chaleureux bien situé. Un lieu plein de charme dans un quartier vivant et coloré.
Un grand merci à Chiara pour l'accueil.
Die Casa die Bianca ist wirklich zentral gelegen und es sind nur ein paar Schritte zum Markt, auf dem man alles für den täglichen Bedarf erhält. Die Wohnung ist so wie beschrieben, es lässt sich gut kochen und sie ist geräumig.
Während unseres Aufenthaltes hatten wir sowohl einen Wasserausfall (was die gesamte Altstadt betraf) als auch die Gasflasche für die Heizung musste ausgetauscht werden. Chiara, eine Freundin von Andrea, die unsere Ansprechpartnerin war, da Andrea verreist war, war umgehend erreichbar und hat sich um alles gekümmert. Auch hat sie uns beim Ankommen mit dem Auto abgeholt, was aufgrund der etwas versteckten Lage der Wohnung super war.
Die Kommunikation mit Andrea im Vorfeld war sehr unkompliziert.
Ich kann die Casa die Bianca also nur weiterempfehlen.
– An AMAZING space with a really creative feel to it that is both modern and functional.
– The large area situated on two levels, makes this a very habitable environment and one in which it is easy to feel at home. This space “feels” lived-in – and not just a “rental”.
– The kitchen is excellently equipped with large, bright workspaces that are easy to clean and maintain.
– A very “social” space – with its top roof-terrace – it is easy to enjoy a sundown aperitif whilst overlooking the city.
– “Arrival” welcome was admirably undertaken by the host’s appointee who communicated everything there was to be known about the apartment as well as where and what to see in the City.
– One of the best spaces in which I have had the pleasure of being hosted: its a shame that there are not more facilities of this class, aesthetic quality and overall design excellence on the AirB&B books.
– Solid Front Door – good security.
– Interesting area with a street market for buying local produce.
– Most of what is worth seeing can be accessed by foot over a day and a 10 > 12 Km walk.
– The Lighting – With everything else in the space so “class-and-cool", it is unfortunate that the various light fittings do not support the “master aesthetic". I’m all for energy conservation: but in this case those unromantic fluo curly-wig bulbs are both ugly and lacking in empathy. Consideration could possibly be given to this as it seriously detracts from the otherwise overall amazing effect.
– The Shower: the lack of space makes every visit a contortionists exercise
– Parking. If it CAN be found, freely available in the street about 250m away from the flat – which is in a walking-only zone part of the Old City.
– Fourth floor – though there is a rachitic Cargo Lift available: when it works. With a temperament of its own, it may – or may not – (eventually) even come when called.
– Heating provided by a reverse AC/Heater unit and a couple of LPG-fired reflective heaters. Only modestly sufficient during winters for this apartment – which comes into its own, after all, as primarily a "Summer Affair”.
– The Electricity supply: I had to shlep down the four flights of stairs 3 times in 40 hours to turn the Electricity back on at the fuse box. Something not too right, there.
• Would I recommend this space..?
An absolutely resounding “YES”.
Andrea is a most amazing host, the best I have so far on airbnb. He is friendly, and very kind and does not mind going out of his way to make sure you have a wonderful stay in Palermo. He is a wonderful example of the warmth and kindness that Southern Italians are known for when it comes to hospitality. The apartment itself is beautiful with two wonderful terraces and a great layout. It is very clean and well decorated and has multiple heaters to keep you warm in the winter months. The area is very authentic Palermo, in a very local area where you can feel as tho you are from there rather then just a tourist. I always felt safe in the location of the apartment and thought Palermo is a very nice city. It is walking distance to everything you'd want to see.
I enjoyed my time in this apartment and would recommend it.
Appartamento delizioso e funzionale in una zona strategica: tutta Palermo è a portata di piede! Per chi ci arriva in auto, c'è un parcheggio gratuito vicinissimo. E poi, fare la spesa al mercato del Capo è un'esperienza! Grazie Andrea, alla prossima.
Lovely loft apartment is the perfect place to stay. It is well-furnished, offers great views and the location provided easy access to all that Palermo offers.
Andrea is a great host - welcoming and helpful. He offered great advise on the local market, must-sees and restaurants.
When I return to Palermo, I will definitely stay at Casa di Bianca.
The flat was really good, a nice place to stay. Andrea picked us up and showed us all important places. We didn't need any public transport in Palermo. Thank you!
The flat was excellent - clean, comfortable, modern and with stunning views from the two balconies and terrace. I definitely recommend this place. The area is authentic.
Andrea has been a fantastic host to me. I've booked very short notice (just a few hours prior to arrival) and got a response quickly. Andrea even picked me up from the station and drove me to the apartment.
I hope to come back one day!
Andrea was very welcoming and came and picked us up from the airport bus stop. The apartment was beautiful and comfortable, right in the centre of the city with great views.
We had a wonderful stay in Palermo, also due to Andreas perfect Apartment. There is everything you might need: well equiped kitchen, shower, warm water, nice bed, roof top terrace and very important in wintertime: 3 heaters. The apartment is very well situated, just beside Capo Market, where you can buy fresh food all the time... Andrea's cousin Chiara warmly welcomed us, showed us the apartment and explained everything. If we go back to Palermo, we would choose Andrea's apartment again!
We had the pleasure to welcome Andrea and his friend Julie, who have proven themselves since their arrival people really delicious.
They communicated prior to their arrival perfectly plans and expectations for their vacation, and this, together with their punctuality, their order and cleanliness have facilitated our "work" of Hosts. We hope to have in the future again Andrea as a Guest in our homes because it will truly an honor!
Andrea recommend with all our heart at all.
Abbiamo avuto il piacere di ospitare Andrea e la sua amica Julie, che si sono dimostrati fin dal loro arrivo persone veramente deliziose.
Hanno comunicato prima del loro arrivo perfettamente i piani e le aspettative per la loro vacanza, e questo, insieme alla loro puntualità, all'ordine ed alla pulizia hanno facilitato il nostro "lavoro" di Hosts. Speriamo di avere in futuro nuovamente Andrea come Ospite nelle nostre case perchè sarà sinceramente un onore!
Raccomandiamo Andrea con tutto il cuore a tutti.