Full-time working professional, part-time real estate investor in the Los Angeles area. I grew up in southern California and have lived most of my life in Orange County and LA.
Jesse has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
Jesse was very helpful and patient answering many questions I had before booking and ultimately accommodating a very last minute reservation. His home is very clean and I made use of the spacious kitchen (excellent cookware!) and washer/dryer. There is also free parking available on the premises. The room itself was cozy with a very comfortable futon and lots of light. I loved that there was a fridge in the room. His place extremely convenient to downtown and there is plenty of grocery, drugstore, food options close by. I would definitely recommend his place, especially for a long term stay!
Stayed in Jesse's apartment in Mid-City. Apartment was very clean and had everything we needed plus extra's we had not anticipated. Jesse was a great host and was very quick at getting back to us with any questions that we had regarding the apartment. Unfortunately the area wasn't as nice as I had hoped and I probably wouldn't stay in this area again however, the apartment is set back from the road and felt safe.
I had a great experience at the Jesse's place. The apartment is exactly as the described in the pictures and communication with Jesse was great! The apartment was super clean and Jesse left all the necessary notes (wi fi password, check out instructions, maps etc) in the apartment. The location was very convenient, right off of hwy 10. I don't have any complaints, everything was great!
We had a very good stay with Jesse. The apartment was clean and spacious with lots of natural light. The off street parking was helpful and convenient.
Jesse was very helpful and responsive to our needs. We would certainly return.
I'll bullet point this to make it easy. This was a 10-day stay.
1. I called with 24 hours notice and Jesse was responsive enough to accommodate me and allow the booking.
2. The place is immaculate. I have stayed in 4-star hotels that weren't as clean. I even asked him for tips on how to keep my house clean.
3. The room looked exactly as pictured and was as described by host. The futon was the good quality kind. I have back problems and there were no flare ups.
4. I loved that there was parking on the property, I was driving my mom's car wanted it safely parked. It was.
5. I read other reviews with issues about the neighborhood. I'm from Los Angeles but live elsewhere now. I'll be objective. It's the middle of L.A. Easy access to just about any part of the county. NO, it's not Beverly Hills, it's a working class to middle class street. I didn't feel any more unsafe there than anywhere in the city but then again I left L.A. 10 years ago, I'm always watching over my shoulder whether I'm walking downtown, mid-city or Brentwood.
6. Jesse is discreet and attentive to details. There is a welcome sheet with what you need to get settled, including wi-fi password etc. There is a full first air kit in the bathroom, a box of tissues in my room (I had a cold), enough toilet paper for my entire stay. I didn't have to ask for much during my 10 days.
If I need my own space again next time I go to L.A., I'm not searching, I'm booking this house if available.
We had a nice stay in jesses apartment.
He was very friendly and helpful.
One day we had problems we the heating and he helped out immediately. The apartment was very clean and modern.
Jesse is very nice and his house is big and clean. thanks Jesse.
Jesse's apartment was very clean as mentioned in previous reviews and overall it served us well for our trip. He is also very communicative and quick to respond to messages. The only downside to this rental is the location, the neighborhood is not the best so one should not expect to be able to walk around the area.
Neat as a pin, clean as a whistle. Excellent central location. Super thoughtful touches throughout the apartment. Privacy. Helpful, friendly host. This place is awesome. We will be back!
This is a great place to stay, very neat and clean with everything you need, comfortable bed and very quiet. Nicely decorated in black and white and easy to get to anywhere in LA from there.
Jesse stayed in the apartment for five days and was an ideal guest. He is respectful and highly trustworthy - and left the apartment in great condition. I have no hesitation in recommending him to others.
Ir was great to meet Jesse . I recomend him 100 %
Jesse left my place is perfect condition, he is welcome to stay at my place again. thanks