Phone Number▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 36
Offline IDPersonal Info
Offline IDPersonal Info
- Shanghai International Studies School
- English, 中文
- Samantha's Airbnb Symbol
I am a young professional living and working in Shanghai. I am very outgoing and friendly. I love traveling and adventure. I hang out with my roommates and show them my city, morden and old sides of Shanghai, and of course we can do language exchange. I like talking to people from different parts of the world, sharing our life stories. So if you like, let me help u enjoy this beautiful city as much as I do. Most of all, wish u have a great time!
I can’t promise to check you in personally because I work most days between 9-Late, but if you read my instructions from the reservation confirmation (after you book) and provide me with your schedules, I can make sure your check in will be easy and hassles.
I can’t promise to be your guide in person because of the same reason, but (after reservation) I will send you a shanghai tourist guide list based on my 20+ local life experience. I am also always on phone so you can reach me
THIS IS NOT A HOTEL. There won't be annoying hidden cost and cleaning fee is for once not everyday. But because THIS IS NOT A HOTEL, I am not your concierge or receptionist either. Mutual respect + adequate consideration is a must.
If you want: 1. a relaxing and unique place to stay in downtown Shanghai with easy access to transportations; 2. An English speaking host who can be reached all the time; 3. a well compiled kit with tourist guide, shanghai local recommendations, detailed instructions on how to get to major touristy sites, emergency aid solutions etc; 4. Tips on location costumes, bargains, taxi drives 5. Change to meet cool people and make new friends (for share apartment guests), you will enjoy staying here.
All guests please provide me with another contact method where you can reach me more directly for emergency. ATTENTION: My phone will be off between 11:00 p.m. and 8:30 a.m.
Answers to most frequent questions:
1. All the reservations need to be made on airbnb. Airbnb cancellation policy should be respected. Please finalize your trip before you make reservation.
2. The answer to "I am/my friend is in Shanghai, can we come over to have a look" is NO. If you are still suspicious after checking out all the photos taken by airbnb photographer and over 200 reviews my guests have written, I know it is probably not going to be a pleasant hosting experience for either of us.
3. Shanghai is a big city with touristy sites in different parts of the city. So my place is DEFINITELY NOT close to all the sites. But from my place, most of the sites can be easily reached on foot or by subway or short ride by taxi.
4. I can help you hire car/driver for airport pick-up/drop from airport pick up company, if you need one, please let me know 3 days in advance.
5. The check in time is 2 p.m. and the check out time is 12pm. You can arrive earlier and leave your bags here. But there is a chance your room / apartment won't be ready. If there is no guest on the previous night, you will have no problem getting into the room.
I have more than one apartment in shanghai, feel free to check them out under my profile "view all listings"。