Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
New York City via Chicago... bookworming.
Cassie has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
I really enjoyed hosting Cassie.
- She booked well in advance of her stay
- She was clear about the reason for her visit and about the details of her plans
- She booked an earlier flight so she could check-in before I usually sleep
- She was friendly and open from the moment we met to the moment she left
- She even did a few of my dishes while she was cleaning up after her own meals!
- We had some great conversations about Detroit, waste, housing, and anthropology
- She left the place tidy and even took the sheets off the bed
Cassie's welcome back, gladly. I recommend her to other hosts, too.
Cassie was a wonderful guest! Very neat and tidy, and she helped me with cleanup. Thanks so much, Cassie! Come back any time.
cassie was a wonderful guest and is welcome back anytime!
Thanks for staying Cassie. You left the place as you found it and thanks for taking out the trash upon your departure. You kept in good communication throughout the trip and hope you visit us again.
Cassie was a great guest we were happy to host her when she rented the cottage for a month to finish her book. She is neat considerate and good company. I hope she comes back.
Cassie was a pleasure to host. A kind, considerate and friendly guest that comes highly recommended!
Cassie is a dear person I was very much enjoyed to meet. She and her friend stayed about 10 days and took fine care of my apartment and it was perfectly cleaned. You will be happy to host her.