I don't know why could have expect an honest review from someone that lies in her room listing...
- the check-in was to be AROUND 9pm, not sharp
- there WERE delays and partial closures on the lines we had to use in order to retrieve our belongings at the previous location before getting to the Piccadilly Line which itself had a five minute delay while we were on the train. We even cancelled dinner plans with friends because we were delayed prior to our departure. Nice try telling us what we did and did not experience.
- you only emailed me at 9:38pm AFTER I had emailed you earlier with an updated timetable and there were no emails since confirming my booking four days earlier. That's what you consider "throughout the evening"? What a joke.
- I arrived at 11pm then couldn't find the house because the address in the listing was WRONG. Your neighbors can attest to this as we knocked on wrong doors and triggered motion lights around the neighborhood before you made your husband finally look outside.
- I apologized as I was entering the house but your husband couldn't hear me over his rude SHOOSHING. I was going to leave an apology note for you when we checked-out but after you and your children decided to yell and cause a ruckus for two hours starting at 6:45am, my sister and I didn't think you deserved any kind of courtesy.
Kelly, quite simply, you're a liar, a coward, and a thief. Congrats on being the MOST expensive and disappointing reservation and the ONLY bad host that I had in five Airbnb reservations that week.