Phone Number▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 48
Offline IDIdentification Card
- liceo ginnasio Berchet, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Bocconi University
- Alessandro Stefano's Airbnb Symbol
I am a 44 year old manager with a leading publishing company.
I love dearly my two kids, Pietro e Maddalena, 10 and 8 years old.
Wine and food enthusiast, I love meeting people and make them feeling like home.
Climbing, hiking and mounteneering are my ancient passions.
I work a lot so I can't go around the world as I would like, but thanks to Airbnb if I cannot go to the world, the world is coming to me ;-)
Look at my guests reviews:
- Emmanuelle from France: "Ale is the perfect host... Alessandro makes you feel at home immediately, he's very careful of your well-being and enjoy your company without being intrusive. He's an elegant, sophisticated man who will make you discover all the treasures of Italy - beginning with the wine ;) - if you wish to."
- Diana from Canada: "Staying with Ale was absolutely amazing, I loved his place and he was such a great host! "
- Victoria from... everywhere: "Alessandro was an excellent host ... and he was very responsive and welcoming from the beginning. I couldn't have felt more at home in his home."
- Axel from Germany: "Ale was very flexible, generous and my stay was just perfect."
- Rebecca from Australia: "Alessandro is the perfect host and will very quickly become your friend! We had a lot of fun drinking wine together and even cooking...this was my best Airbnb experience so far"
- Kathleen from USA: " Alessandro was incredibly nice and is a wonderful cook. I awoke in the morning to a delicious omelet, homemade bread, strong coffee, fresh orange juice, and yogurt. I thought I was still dreaming! "
- AnNa from Korea: " Alessandro is wonderful, very friendly and cultured host. He printed a map for us and showed us on the map places to go."
Is there anything I could say more...?