I`m retired from the Brazilian Air Force, where I had been working as an Air Traffic Controller for over 30 years. I was a Chief Master Sergeant. I`m an English Teacher, Psychologist and Sculptor as well.
Moreover, I have two B.A. on Psychology and Portuguese and English Language and Literature and yet a MBA on Environmental Education!
At the moment, I`ve been making studies on "Environmental Education".
Concerning my way of living, I could say the following:
- I do love travelling around the world, meeting and coming closer to different People and Cultures. That`s why, I`m working as a Tourist Guide;
- I usually like being around "People" who are able to conduct a true conversation, yet do not take themselves too "seriously". After all, as Fritz Perls, the Father of Gestalt Therapy always affirmed: I`m not here in this Planet to live under your expectations and neither do you. I am ME and You are YOU! If We meet ourselves by any chance, that`s okay, that is, each one of Us has a highway to ride!
- A decent sense of humour is an absolute must.
- Since I came to this Planet, I realized that I had two shortcuts: Through Pain or Love! That's why I decided to be an Easygoing person, True-hearted, Funny, Adventurous, Optimistic, Realistic, Sensible, Thoughtful, however, too Emotional.
- Last Year, I had the opportunity to rent a flat through Airbnb in Amsterdam. It was my first time doing that and i was very lucky to have a host like CLAUDIA who became a "friend" of mine.
And at last, the Best Gift I can give You it's a "Hug". It's an unique size and I don't mind if You gimme it back!
God Bless all of You!
My sincere Regards from Rio de Janeiro - Brazil!