Phone Number▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 97
Offline IDDriver License
- Gerald's Airbnb Symbol
Travellers new to Airbnb, it is important you read all my information carefully. This will prevent any misunderstandings and more importantly, will decide if my home is suitable. Any questions, please ask, don't be shy!
* Airbnb Profile - setup a profile with photo, location details (state and country) and two verifications. It would be good to know who I will be welcoming to my home.
*Bookings - new members booking on behalf of another guest, your request will be declined. Members with positive reviews can book on behalf of another guest.
* Arrival - establish contact a one or two days before your arrival date. Providing a flight number helps determines Airport landing and approximate arrival time to my home for a meet and greet.
* My home - remember you are not staying in a hotel or service apartment. Please keep my home tidy. Unfortunately I do not cater for children.
* Bed linen/ towels/ hand towels - you may notice some slight stains, discolouration or minor markings. Please do not freak out and panic. I assure all bed linen, towels and hand towels are washed after each guests checks out.
* Damage/ loss - please report any minor, major damage or if things are not working properly. Any unreported damage will be claimed against your security bond held by Airbnb.