Because Airbnb is built on relationships, I want you to know a little more about who I am!
I am a/an:
• student double majoring in Business and Psychology
• seasonal traveler (meaning that I am generally abroad 1-3 months of the year
• social entrepreneur, always looking for an exciting pain point to fix and a project to begin (maybe yours?)
• dancing enthusiast... I think that is self explanatory :)
• active member of Austin Rental Alliance
What hosting means to me:
•creating an experience through support, advice (if desired), and offering exceptional properties (not just offering a place to stay).
• accommodating guests that prefer staying at my properties rather then a hotel... Did I mention we use CleanGetaways? CleanGetaways is a local vacation rental cleaning company that comes before and after your stay, with hotel quality standards!
• being available whenever you need me.
• giving privacy during your stay.
• "To me, business is a way of socializing my passions across multiple mediums; where I smile when given a project, grow from my mistakes, and treat myself to the dance of efficient execution!"
• "I do not define myself based on how I differ from the competition. There are other 'obvious' aspects that validate me."