Five random things about me...
1. I have traveled, lived and worked in more cities than I can list (and sometimes remember), and love the adventure and discovery of going to new places, whether super urban or out in the boonies. Travel is one of the best ways to learn about others and also oneself... I usually like to start the journey by finding the best local spots to fill my belly.
2. Music junkie. While I used to be a big concert festival goer, these days I prefer more intimate music venues. Although don't get me wrong, I was as sweaty and delirious as the rest of the crowd when Daft Punk played Lolla back in 2007.
3. Fave foods: fish tacos, chinese-korean noodles in black bean sauce, hot pastrami, McDonalds egg mcmuffins, cacio e pepe, palak paneer extra spicy, mint chocolate chip or coffee ice cream, dark chocolate, fresh mozza and basil with olive oil and truffle salt on a warm baguette, kong bijee jigae, kimchi maree guksu, and pretty much eggs any way or cheese of any kind. Best condiments: scallions, whole seed spicy mustard, sriracha sauce, horseradish. Guilty pleasures: cheezits, twix, velveeta shells 'n cheese.
4. I was a marriage skeptic until I met my husband. We actually went to college together but never met until 10 years later and halfway around the world. They say laughter is the key to a long marriage and I wholeheartedly believe that.
5. I hate singing in front of people. I will go into full-on panic mode if forced to take the mic at a karaoke joint.
If you have any questions for me, please don't hesitate to ask. I'm a pretty open book!