Phone Number(▒▒▒) ▒▒▒- ▒▒ 31
- Centennial College
- Registered Massage Therapist
- Mary Anne's Airbnb Symbol
Here's a few things that I think will give a good idea as to what kind of person I am:
* I love being outdoors...kayaking, canoeing, camping, x-country skiing, rock climbing, biking, gardening etc.
* I'm athletic, but not overly competitive...except with rock throwing contests;)
* Downhill skiing is fun, but I'm getting to the point where I would like to hike up the hill and ski down to avoid being cold the whole time in the line and during the 30 second run. I think I would like the sense of accomplishment hiking up the hill.
* I'm adventurous. Saying that, I'll die happy even if I don't jump out of a plane and I like to be properly educated, informed and comfortable/practiced with what I'm doing/learning to avoid injury.
* Gardening makes me happy. I love observing and being in/working with nature. I would like to continually learn about permaculture and sustainable living.
* I love music and supporting local musicians by going to see live music. Reggae speaks to me, but I like a variety of music with the exception of heavy rock/metal...puts me in a bad mood! :) I like drumming circles, even though I'm kind of new to drumming. I just enjoy being around people and making music. I like the community feel of it.
*I really like rock climbing. I find it to be challenging, fun, social and a great way to stay healthy/strong.
* I don't have a t.v. by choice. I gave up t.v. watching when I was 13 after spending a summer watching too much of the "Price is right". I still cringe at the memory:) Movies are fine. They have an end;)
* My apartment is uncluttered, simple and filled with plants. I like earthy or bright/vibrant colours. Right now, there's a lot of orange and browns, greens and blues. I can handle a little mess, but I feel more at peace when my space is organized and uncluttered. I believe that too much unneeded stuff weighs us down.
* I either buy things used or good quality to support a healthy environment and to avoid straining our landfills.
* I consider malls like the "death zone" of Everest...if you choose to be there, you only have a certain amount of time before your oxygen and soul gets stripped away;)
* About Everest, I would love to hike around the Nepal region and I love to hike mountains and be around mountains in general. Saying that, I have no desire to hike something like Everest:) It's too risky for me...Just the risk of getting frost bite is too much for me...I would love to summit some of the mountains in the cdn. rockies though. They're a little more gentle.
Overall, I believe we're all interconnected. When we hurt others, we are inevitably hurting ourselves. When we destroy our environment, we're destroying our lifeline. It's this belief that governs my choices in life because I think we can all contribute to a healthy, happy world for all.