We are Jon and Linda from the UK on our first visit to California and San Francisco and our first AirBnB experience. We’ve explored a lot of Europe and now want to find out about your country for ourselves.
We want to see some of the famous stuff, the interesting and unexpected stuff, and meet local people.
Last year we went on a walking holiday in Madeira in the Atlantic; a cultural tour of Cuba; and to France with our growing family of grown up children, wives and partners - and five grandsons under six!
We live in an 18th Century cottage in the rural area around Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, with beautiful hills, reservoirs (lots of wind and rain!), woods and walks.
• Cities and the big outdoors
• Arts, music, theatre, film and photography
• Vegetarian food and cooking – especially currently recipes by Ottolenghi
• Growing things to eat ( if the rabbits don’t get there first...)
• Playing music with other people
• Keeping fit by swimming, Pilates and yoga
On many of our holidays and travels we have used and enjoyed self catering accommodation. We are mindful that this is often someone’s home and will treat it with respect and care, as we would expect of any guest of ours.
We travel in hope. You don’t know what’s around the corner, enjoy where you are now.