Visit create.airbnb.com »
Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
We are a couple (portuguese and german) living and working in Beijing and Macau.
Holger has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
The reservation was canceled 16 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Holger was a wonderful host. He waited for us at night at the arrival and was very flexible with the check out time. He was very nice to us and i would highly recommend the apartment to anyone
The apartment is very spacious, nice, clean, well-equipped and also has a very nice view. It is beautiful at daytime and even more beautiful at night time.
It is easy to get to Senado Square and other place of interests as well.
Holger & Raquel's apartment is very recommended if you're going to Macau ^_^
The reservation was canceled 8 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The reservation was canceled 9 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Good location and environment.. Just enjoy like a home.
- Huge appartment (excellent for 4 people, but could be suitable for even more)
- Great view
- Good location, in walking distance from both the historical center and some major casinos like Lisboa, Wynn or MGM (if that is your thing)
- Confortable bed
- Perfect English-speaking communication with the owners and their helper
- The owner usually sends the apartment's details two weeks before guest's arrival. We needed some info earlier and it took some time and two phone calls to get an answer. After that, there was no problem and communication went smoothly.
- This is somebody's appartment and you can see it in little details. If you prefer an hotel-like experience, this may not be your flat of choice.
- The main room faces the block's backyard and can be noisy at times, even during the night (children crying, dogs barking...).
The wi-fi network's password can be found at the back of the router. Took us some time to figure it out :)
Wonderful place for the Macau trips
And have Great view . I will live again if I go to Macau
Good deco, Good location, Good arrangement on key collection! Very nice view
Me and my family just had a very memorable stay in this flat.Holger and Raquel is so nice specially the Filipina helper who cleans the house.The living area is very spacious we always have a good time bonding with my family.You can also cook in the apartment and also when you go down the public bus is just very near when you want to go to the city.There is a grocery shop which is open for 24hours.I'am working in Galaxy Macau and its easy to reach the staff bus or the guest bus as well.This flat is highly recommended.
Holger and his girlfriend were very nice and friendly. They were considerate and communicated to arrange arrival and departure times.
Certainly they enjoyed their first time in Toronto. We hope to see you here again!
Holger was an excellent guest. During our pre-trip communication, he was flexible and agreeable as we proposed ideal times for him to arrive, to leave, and to pick up keys. We never actually met face-to-face, but we returned to find our apartment very well cared for. We would definitely host him again.
Nice couple. hope see you again!
Holger and his friends were very easy going. They kept my place clean and tidy.
Holger and his friends were very easy going, nice and friendly! They kept my place clean and tidy. communicate with them was very easy too. They respect all my house rules and neighborhood, update the situation of my home. it's so comfortable to let them stay in my apartment!! recommend to all host in airbnb and welcome back anytime for sure! ^^