I am curious, most often in a good mood and chatty. I think these are the reasons I love travelling and meeting different people. I love reading, arts and sciences, and travelling and meeting new people (or ancient friends!) is the best way to learn more about most things and share them !
I just arrived to AirBnB but I'm pretty used to (website hidden) (both as a host and a guest), which is not the same but I feel it in the same way: not just traveling but also meeting people!
About the things I like:
- Travel destinations: all!
- Books: I love reading and it is pretty difficult to me to decide only one book. But there is one I love reading again and again: Crónica de una muerte anunciada.
- Movies: so difficult! I love classics; lastly I've been making up for lost time and watching some silent silent movies... but I watch "regular" movies as well, of course.
- Shows: I love theatre, but I enjoy all kind of shows, especially if they are a little bit original, like these modern casual weird modern art shows. And I do have one favorite ballet choreographer: Mats Ek!
- Music: you probably already guessed it: many different types. But I have a weakness for classic and mixed (some would say world music, but I hate that name) music.
- Food: I love good food! I really miss it in the US... but I love cooking, so this is not that bad! I mostly cook Spanish or French dishes but my favorite restaurant is an Afghan restaurant in Paris, so... I'm pretty open-eating :-p