Phone Number▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 45
- Researcher in the University of Exeter, UK
- English, Español, Français
- Jonathan's Airbnb Symbol
My name is Jonathan. I am a Biologist working in the University of Exeter, in Southwest England, although I was born and raised in Spain and I went to college in France. I consider myself like a mix of these two.
As a personal description, I would say that the characteristic that best describes me is my curiosity. That's one of the reasons why I love travelling and meeting different people, with whom I can learn new things.
I most often travel with my spouse, David, who generally takes care of making the AirBnB reservations. As a result, his profile has way more comments than mine, so you can check it out if you want: https://www.airbnb.fr/users/show/6846419
About the things I like:
- Travel destinations: all!
- Books: I love reading and I enjoy changing the style of what I read as much as I can. I like anything original or unexpected. I like reading History books (but not historical novels), science-fiction, theatre, independent comics, world classics and even academic works if I get interested in the subject (what is pretty easy).
- Movies: I love watching good films and discussing them afterwards. I can enjoy any kind of film provided that it is not a blockbuster with again the same story and film-making style. I just don't like being treated as a dumb consumer of popcorn.
- Shows: if this refers to performing arts, I love theatre! I also like dance, but I am less used to it (though I have a favorite ballet choreographer: Mats Ek!). If this refers to TV shows, then I won't have much to say: I have not had the TV for the last 8 years and I don't like it very much. I only keep up some Spanish news shows just to be informed of what is going on there :-) I am not too much into series, although I know some.
- Music: you probably already guessed it: many different types. I have a little preference for classic and music with mixed origins (some would say world music, but I don't like that name). I generally don't like the mainstream RnB that has flooded over the world, but apart from that, I can try anything.
- Food: I love cooking, although I prefer experimenting than following a recipe. I use a lot of spices (it doesn't mean that I always cook spicy, but I can use a lot of different spices).
If going out, I will tend to choose the restaurant that makes food that I cannot make at home, and I will take the dish that I don't know: I really like trying new things! ^^