Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted community, and it doesn’t go unnoticed!
Ειμαι πολύ κοινωνικό ατομο. Μου αρέσει η επαφη με τον κόσμο και το ποδήλατο
It was clean and it is really in center.
Eirini was very nice, and I want to give her place a good review. But I can't.
On the good side, her place is very near the city center, literally steps away from bars and restaurants. That said, that's also true for pretty much *every* place in Kos town.
The down sides, unfortunately, are significant.
1. Old, cramped, dingy, dimly lit, smelled like cigarette smoke.
2. Bathroom is super-tiny with a "shower" that only barely deserves the name. The design of the shower is such that not only can you *not* take a proper shower, when you try, the entire bathroom gets wet and STAYS wet for many hours.
3. The building is very cold (in the winter), and all the heat in the room escapes thru the bathroom. You can't close the bathroom door because the latch is broken.
4. There is a tiny balcony. It overlooks rooftops and solar panels.
5. The beds are uncomfortable.
6. There are no amenities. No coffee, no tea, no bottle of water. Nothing.
7. The final downside is the price, which in the winter is about the same as a proper local hotel. Perhaps in the summer Eirini’s place is a good value. In the winter it's not.
Like I said; Eirini is a lovely person; very kind and as helpful as she could be. But the room I stayed in (D3) is not even close to a good deal, and I would not stay there again.
The Week we stayed at Eirinis Studios was great. We felt like we arried at a new Home. The Welcoming was very warmly and Eirini is a wonderfull, friendly and open Person. Whatever Question we had we always got an answer and very valubale Informations. The Location is great too in the middle of Kos just 5 minutes to walk to the Harbor. Everyone that wants to get in touch with the Local People and enjoy the feeling of Kos, Forget the Hotels and enjoy the Home of Mama Eirini. We will come back again.
Eirini was a great host and I loved staying at her cozy apartment, which was perfectly located in Kos Town.
She made sure I was comfortable and showed me the best places around.
Don't miss the oppirtunity to meet her!
Nice and very welcoming! Highly recommendable!
Отличное местоположение, в двух минутах хотьбы от набережной. Я приехал по работе как фотожурналист и Ирини помогла мне быстро сориентироваться в месте и ситуации.
Lovely clean accommodation with comfortable beds and a warm welcome complete with coffee and cake with Eirini. Great location, minutes from everything.
Eirini was a great host. She was very friendly and helpful. We were lucky that we had a mom in Kos.
The apartment is very well located and very close to the harbour, restaurants and beaches.
The room was very nice and clean.
Hope to visit there again.
Eirini was very welcoming and gracious! Our flight arrived late (10 PM or so) and she waited in the house for us. She treated us to cookies and more than enough information about the accommodation + the island. The house was good. Very blue. Very clean and tidy - as well as convenient as it is located in the centre of town, but on a little alley so you avoid the noise and traffic.
Eirini is wonderful! she welcomed me with open arms and was full of good advices! I loved her and my Studio, located in the center of KOS city!