The first thing you should know is that I love traveling. I'm a production coordinator at an animation studio in Toronto. In my spare time I love baking, drawing, and of course, traveling.
Very respectful guest and responsive before arriving. I would 100% recommend Sarah as a guest .
A nice young Canadian couple; that recently stayed in my gardenhouse for a few days. They were very polite and I have known them as trustworthy persons. They were friendly guests, although out most of the time exploring Amsterdam.
They left the apartment as they received it and were respectful of all of its belongings,. Definitely recommended as guests and welcome back any time. Thanks for staying!
Sarah was great to have as a guest. WOuld welcome her back anytime!
Sarah was a joy to have....was totally independent and a great guest...recommend her to anyone...a terrific person....
Sarah is a great person because
1) She comes to your wedding, no matter the distance.
2) She'll bring you presents. And probably cook for you too.
3) Did I mention cooking? She loves to cook (desserts especially), and she is quite good.
4) She's traveled and lived around the world, so she'll have interesting conversations to boot.
5) She pronounces 'about' like 'a-boot'. 6 -10) You'll just have to meet her to see for yourself!