Phone Number(▒▒▒) ▒▒▒- ▒▒ 75
Offline IDPersonal Info
- New York University, Johns Hopkins University SAIS
- Timothy's Airbnb Symbol
Hi Guys and Gals, my name is Tim and I'm a traveling hound who loves meeting new people, striking up conversation with random strangers and learning about the mysteries of life from people of all crede, color, ethnicity and beliefs.
Well, I think the best way to describe myself is by telling you about the 5 things on top of my dresser drawer!
1. A few books, of notable mention, "The Remains of the Day" by Kazuo Ishiguro (one of my all-time favorites);
2. A semi-old picture of me and my Dad, taken side-by-side, when I was a US Naval Officer (makes me wish I had more pictures like these, and makes me wonder why I ever thought being on a ship full of guys would be a great thing....not that there's anything wrong with that ;)
3. A picture with me and my Grandmother (My Grandmother hates taking pictures but she wanted this one of us for display at her funeral someday - I cried when she asked me and I cry today when I think about it);
4. Two hand-carved ebony elephants which I bought from an old man in Liberia who survived two decades of one of the most brutal civil wars of the 20th century (brings back a lot of memories and sorrow);
5. A crazy alarm-clock lamp shaped like a cone that's suppose to simulate a sunrise so you wake up feeling well-rested (makes me feel more like a rooster though so I only use it to wake up to jazz in the mornings).
Besos y Bienvenudo!