A few things about us: I grew up in a hotel that my family ran for 50 years back in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, so I love having new and different people in our home. Marc and I are both serious food geeks. If we're not eating, we're either cooking or talking about a new restaurant we must try. And when we're not doing that, we're planning our next camping trip, getaway, hike or live music event. We are grateful to live in Northern California and spend a lot of time exploring all that it has to offer.
In case you need some ideas of things to do while you're here, this is a list of our current Top 5 favorite day trips from Berkeley:
1) Point Reyes Station & National Seashore
2) Tennessee Valley, Marin Headlands (Beautiful hike to a secluded beach. Enjoy lunch at Joe's Taco Lounge in Mill Valley afterwards. You will have earned it!)
3) Stinson Beach & Bolinas (if you can find the latter...locals take the sign down to keep it secret.)
4) Santa Cruz & kayaking at Elkhorn Slough
5) Freestone (Osmosis Day Spa for cedar enzyme bath and Japanese garden) & Wild Flour Bakery across the street!
We're happy to elaborate, if you're interested. We're tour guides at heart.
Lastly, Marc and I love our home, and look forward to sharing it with you. On the flip side, if we're guests in your home, we will treat it (and you!) with great respect.