I'm a big fan of my hometown of San Francisco. Here's my must-do list for locals and visitors.
1. Walk Crissy Field - it's the best view in the world.
2. Take a Ferry ride from SF to Sausalito.
3. Visit the Ferry Building Farmer's Market.
4. Eat local oysters and Dungeness Crab whenever you can.
5. Tartine bread warmed and spread with great butter.
6. Take a day trip to Sonoma and visit Scribe Vineyards and Bartholomew Winery -- and walk around the gorgeous State Park next door. Lunch at Fremont Diner.
Laiko has completed online and offline ID verification.