Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
Sono una persona solare e simpatica. Mi piace lo sport e viaggiare.
Antonio A. has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
Contact avec l'hote tres correct et sympathique
appartement conforme a la description sur le site, quoique quelques soucis de confort dans le coin cuisine et salle de bain; explications plus bas
The host was welcoming.
Flat was very good! All is near -only problem was wi fi-but its doesnt matter so much! Next time we will choose this flat)
Pour un petit séjour à Monte Carlo, le logement d'Antonio est idéal. Il est idéalement placé, à 5 minutes de la plages, du Forum Grimaldi et du Casino. Le studio est très propre et bien équipé.
Les points négatifs sont :
- on capte mal le wifi
- les fenêtres sont mal insonorisées
- Location, abbastanza tranquilla e con bei dintorni, ottimo parcheggio sotto la piazza, un ascensore x andare alle spiagge (zona Larvotto) e a 10 minuti a piedi x andare al Casino.
- Condominio ben organizzato e tenuto.
- Bagno comodo e con ottima doccia.
- Letto grande.
- Finestra grande con vetri abbastanza insonorizzati.
- Accessori fondamentali presenti.
- Frigo NON rumoroso!
- Piano rialzato sotto portici con neon, prossimo alla strada. Occhio alle zanzare!
- Cucina senza sportello e cappa aspiratrice (come tutti gli studios), evitare di cucinare in padella!
- Odore di acqua sulfurea nel bagno.
- Pressione acqua lavandino bagno scarsa.
- Materasso duro (tipico dei divani-letto).
- Ventilatore senza base.
- Porta ingresso che chiude malino (se fate corrente d'aria si muove e dovete fermata con della carta).
- Coperte e cuscini vecchiotti.
- Lontano dalla zona Partenza-Box-Piacine del Gran Premio. Ok se andate in zona Casino-Loews-Mirabeau.
A questo prezzo difficile trovare di meglio, almeno a Monaco. Con piccole accortezze potrebbe migliorare ma in definitiva lo consiglio.
The apartment is well located, 5 minutes walk from the Grimaldi forum and the beach. Proximity of clothes shops and a coffe bar. However it is on the first floor with a view on the main street so there is a lot of noise during a day and night.
The bed was comfortable, The kitchen is basic, fine for a few days stay if you don't plan to cook much.
The Internet connection works only close to the open window.
The appartment needs better cleaning.
The good location of the flat makes up for the negative points.
The location is central to everything and a quick walk to the beach. It was easy for me to find and getting situated was also fairly easy.
The place is good enough for the price range, could be a little cleaner, like the blankets and sofabed pillows.
The bathroom shower had nice hot water, and the bathroom was fairly clean.
He had a fridge and microwave and cooking oven. I took advantage of that and went to the market and stocked up on food for the week.
The wifi was kind of a problem because I needed faster and more reliable wifi than what he provided. I had to sit at the window to get a signal on my computer, and my phone never picked up any signals. The wifi speed was also slow.
Overall, I felt very safe and the stay was a pleasant one. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
Its a small apartment with perfect location, specially if you go to Forum Grimaldi or go out at night. I recomend bit appartment was not 100% clean.
Nice,convenient flat at a center of Monaco.Antonio was so kind to meet us so late in the evening!!
You know what they say about real estate... Location, Location, Location.
Antonio's apartment has it all!
- Located less than 5 minutes from Larvotto beach and Grimaldi Forum
- very comfortable (and big) sofa bed
- renovated and very clean bathroom
If I return to Monaco, I would for sure try to stay here again
Precisi e ordinati
Antonio an his partner stayed at my apartment in Madrid for 3 nights. They were great guests. Communication prior to his stay was easy and friendly, they were perfectly on time with check-in and left everything ok, though they left the lights on, luckily I arrived short after they left! He is welcome to my place anytime again!
Antonio ha soggiornato per una settimana in casa mia. Era la prima volta che la fitta o ed ero piuttosto perplessa anche perché l'immobi,e è' molto curato e tutto nuovo.
E' stato un eccellente ospite. Simpatico educato ed estremamente rispettoso.
Un persona squisita.