Hello, I have great lodging in Bali. Check it out and looking forward to host you on Airbnb
Stephanie has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
We had a lovely stay at Stephanie's villa. It's super clean, neat, safe and was well set up for our family of 5 (2 adults and 3 kids under 6). Easy walk to hectic Main Street - nice to be a little away from noise! The housekeeper Iiuh was delightful and we highly recommend Murdani the massage lady who visited us a few times at the villa. We also visited Stephanie's cafe SHELTER which has terrific and well priced food and coffee . Stephanie was very responsive to our queries and the free airport pick up was a nice touch. Thanks for the delightful stay!
La villa était parfaite !! Nous n'y sommes restées que 3 nuits mais nous y serions restées plus longtemps si nous avions pu. Le quartier est très bien. La villa est à 2 minutes à pied de la rue centrale de Seminyak. L'accueil était très bon. Stephanie nous a conseillé plein de choses à faire et rien ne nous a déçues.
Stephanie was really great to deal with and always answered my queries very quickly.
The villa is exactly like the pictures. It's really lovely and clean. The rooms are a decent size and the outdoor bathrooms are huge. The water pressure was always good for showers.
Location wise it's slightly away from the absolute chaos of the main streets of Seminyak. The villa is a 10 minute walk to shops and 15-20 minutes walk to the Bintang supermarket. We did have a stroller to push so that could have slowed us down.
The pool is a decent size and very refreshing. The water temperature was cold and my husband and I both struggled going in at times due to the temperature. We had a 9 month old baby with us who loves the water and unfortunately for us we couldn't put him in it for more than a few minutes without him shivering. This is something families with younger children would need to consider as the only other way to cool our baby was to take him into his room which ended up getting very boring. Due to this reason we checked out early as we wanted our baby to make the most of warm water and weather. I did raise this with Stephanie and she advised that the pool was colder this time of year.
Overall I think this villa is fantastic value for money.
Villa Jas was perfect for our stay. Great location, safe and spacious - it made for a fantastic base for our 9 night stay. The photos are exactly what the villa is like. The pool is a good size and depth with sun in the morning and shade in the afternoon. Illu the maid was lovely and was happy to help with anything we needed. Beds were comfy and there was always enough towels and clean linen. They also provided mosquito coils for the evenings and mornings (necessary!)
- 5 min walk to Bintang Supermarket
- Stephanie was a great host and responded to anything we needed quickly.
- provided a baby ports cot and high chair for free which was lovely (though the cot was a bit wonky on one side - it did the job!)
- great driver Jonny and Putu recommended by the host. We used them for a day out in Ubud as well as airport transfers.
- 5 min taxi ride to main high street of Seminyak
- good wifi signal strength
- great massages in the villa from recommended ladies!
- we had the electricity go out one afternoon which was hard in the heat, luckily the host sent Made to top up the meter within the hour
- the air conditioning was set to 18 degrees but it only every chilled room down to 27 minimum so at times we had ceiling fan and ac on at the same time.
- the water pressure in the showers weren't the best. The first 5 mins good but then very slow drip so that wasn't the most comfortable.
- if you are bringing a baby, there isn't a bath tub and we bathed our bub in the sink but I'm sure you can host for a small tub. Bath them during the day cause in the evenings the mosquitoes are out to attack.
- we had the villa next to us having construction the first two days with lots of early morning drilling which was not nice but host spoke to them to ask them to stop and they did by third day.
- it's not the easiest to take a taxi back to but we always took it to Bintang supermarket and walked back from there.
Overall a great trip and we would definitely stay there again. Thanks for everything Stephanie!!
It was a perfect stay at the villa. we were 3 girls sharing the house and stayed nearly 3 weeks. great and secure location with walking distance to shops and beach. We loved the pool to cool down and relaxed on the sofas or in the air conditioned rooms. And we loved the geckos!!! Were also regular visitors to Stephs Cafe "The Shelter", which is a fantastic place for breakfast or lunch.
Would always recommend the villa!!!
Our stay at Stephanie's villa in Seminyak was perfect. The villa is located within walking distance to everything - shops, restaurants, and the beach, as well as a spa literally across the street which we took proper advantage of. Steph is quick to respond to everything, made our stay so easy and had someone waiting for us upon arrival at Denpensar.
The villa itself is stunning, furnishings are simple and modern, impeccably clean. The size is perfect for two friends traveling together (as we were) or two couples traveling together.
Thank you Steph for a lovely stay at your place! We hope to be back in Bali soon!!
Hi well stayed at the villa for 2 nights and it wasn't long enough lovely space big kitchen and spacious rooms very nice introduction to Bali would be a good place to stay with friends or family.
best stay so far!! stephanie's villa looks exactly the same as what the photo shown and i personally love the feature of the room! stephanie is really nice person and attentive to all our requests. the location was superb. its near to bintang supermarket and we are lucky enough to see the nyepi ceremony there too!!
Perfect Villa in a perfect location. Stephanie is a great host. Thanks for everything, Stephanie.
I am just returning from my week long stay at Villa Jas in Seminyak. I could not have enjoyed the villa any more than I did! The villa was centrally located next to lots of shopping, restaurants and the local supermarket and easy access to taxis and the main street.
The villa and grounds were beautifully maintained and had every convenience that could want including extras such as the water cooler provided as well as pool floats and towels. I stayed by myself and felt very safe at all hours of the day and night. Ilu, the housekeeper was lovely and spoke very good English if I had any questions.
Stephanie was wonderful to communicate with and I would definitely make this my go-to villa for my future trips to Bali. Thanks to everyone at Villa Jas for a great holiday!