Response from Anne-Sophie:
According to the description of the apt, it is stipulated that the:
- size of the apt: 61m2
- price per night: 175 euros /248 Usd
- the bathroom is composed of a room with sink and bath and another room just for the toilet (which seems more convenient to me but it is up to the guest)
- furniture: period style completely restored to nowadays
- there is no air con (most Parisian appartements don't have air con except hotels)
- there is no fan (if you ask me I can bring one)
- no elevator - 4th floor
I stay at your disposal if you have any question.
And If I happen to take a little time to answer it is because I want to make sure everything is planned before giving a final answer.
To finish, everybody obviously cannot be happy. And to have as a guest "The world's unhappiest person by the guiness book record" is not only a privilege but above all one of the risks of airbnb.
However we will keep on welcoming you with great pleasure! :)