We are a couple in our 30s, married since 8 wonderful years and full of spirit to discover the world together - mainly by travelling around in the car through Europe and enjoying the wonderful cultural, social and gastronomic heritage of our continent.
As guests, we are quite relaxed, calm and cautious. We highly respect people's privacy and individual habits. Letting us into your private home is a great sign of trust for us and we do our best to show our apprecation for this.
What do we love most about life?
1. We are both enthusiastic cooks who love to try the different local tastes of the countries we are visiting.
2. Betti is into arts having studied art history in UK and having spent years in museums and exhibitions.
3. Ulrich is into music playing the piano since he is 5. If people play music instruments, this fully opens his heart to them.
4. We love the "classic" style in housing, dressing, behaving and living. We would surely survive being put back into the 1920s but we would definitely be missing our car for travelling.
5. In the morning, nothing beats a freshly brewed coffee for us.
How to get rid of us the easiest way?
1. When travelling, every person needs to recreate for some time. We appreciate a calm and peaceful rest at night.
2. We are tolerant to a lot of things but definitely prefer non-smoking places.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Betti & Ulrich has completed online and offline ID verification.