Hi, my name is Imecs-Magdó Levente, but my friends call me Levi. I'm 26 years old, and I work as an actor at the Puck Puppet Theater, but I also have an independent theater troupe called WaitingRoom Project, wich I have established with my best friends and colleques three years ago.
I was born in Cluj-Napoca, grew up in the same city, did my faculties here, moreover, met my wife at the first year of faculty - Eszter. We own and live together in this cosy and nice apartment we would like to loan to you, and we love it. We had a great time since September 2012, when we moved in: it's big, bright, lively, youthful, with nice neighbours and great location.
My wife, Eszter studies as a PHD student at the Faculty of Art History, and works as a teacher and librarist at the same institute. She will be gone for three month with a scolarship to Budapest, Hungary, so we decided to rent our lovely flat.
Cluj-Napoca is a cool city, ready to discover - and however I'm not a professional in hosting, I have 5 good points to be the right host:
- as a Cluj-born I know many interesting touristical places to visit;
- I'm young, so I know many cool places where you can go party, to concert or just hang out;
- I work in the field of culture, so I know many interesting and high valued events to visit, such as theaters, concerts, exhibitions, film-theaters and so on;
- I adore soccer, and if you do so, I can take you out to matches - to watch, and even to play;
- I have a nice apartment, from where you can do all this - or even more.
So, I can't wait to meet you!